Is this just me or is there something wrong with the DVD website?

DisFanJen

Disney Phreak
Pretty much as the title says (EDIT: Well, I mean DVC website, but I can't fix a typo in the title it seems).

Tried to log in and it says my email password combination is incorrect.

I reset my password so I know it's correct but I still get the incorrect username password message.

So, is this a problem on my account (do I need to contact someone at DVC\Disney IT) or is there a problem with the site right now?

(Oh, not sure this belongs in member services section so if not please feel free to move it. :) )

It just sits there on the login in page for me. I think the system is acting up again.

I can't get in, either. I have had several different error messages--And now I get the 7 Dwarfs saying they are working on it.

I can't get in either. I'm waiting for 8:00 to book my 10/2016 stay.

Edit - in now (7:55am)! Have time.gov up on my I-Pad

Edit - got it (8:03am)! 10/22 - 10/29 BWV boardwalk view studio!

This is too stressful! ;-)

Last edited:

It seems to be working for me now, but no std view studios left by the time I got in.... oh well.

Pretty much as the title says (EDIT: Well, I mean DVC website, but I can't fix a typo in the title it seems).
Go to your initial post in this thread. Over on the right just above your post you will see the "Thread Tools" dropdown. Hover the mouse pointer over "Thread Tools" and then click on "Edit Title".

I had trouble just getting page to load this morning around 7:45 am. Finally got in at 7:55. Took me a while to finally get it to work and book my vacation! Crazy! I had set my alarm to wake up, we own at Boardwalk and wanted a 2 bed standard view for Oct. lucky I got it.

Seems to work better with Firefox with IE they want me to update the browser even though I am running the latest version.

Website either won't let you log in, is extremely slow, has incorrect info, or gives you failure messages. Currently we have regular points available when I review our accounts but we had to borrow points to complete a reservation. :-(

:earsboy: Bill

Chrome works best for me.

It seems to be working for me now, but no std view studios left by the time I got in.... oh well.

If you are talking BWV, I checked about 8:15am, there were still boardwalk view studios but standard view were gone for 10/22.

Chrome works best for me.

If you are talking BWV, I checked about 8:15am, there were still boardwalk view studios but standard view were gone for 10/22.
Yes--BWV Std view studio was what I was going for. I got error messages when I first tried to log in--finally got in, but then everything was gone.

I couldn't get into "book online" this morning. It kept reverting to the home page. When I finally got in at 8:03 BWV std view studios on Oct. 25 were no longer available. It's very frustrating. I'll try again tomorrow for Oct. 26 - Nov. 1. If I get it I'll wait list Oct. 25.

Yesterday MS had trouble using banked points for our reservation and they had our old email address even though they have been emailing confirmations to our new address.

Members not receiving emails may want to call MS and re-verify what address they have on file.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter