• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this new - V&A Online ADR

N

nw6675

Is this new? It keeps popping up in my ADR search and I don't recall a V&A option to book online.
Screenshot_20230506-090142_Disney World.jpg

You used to be able to book online. I did that several times but the last couple of times I called because I could update my allergies and talk to them about options.

At first glance I thought it said $60 and thought they must really be hurting for patrons! I didn't notice the "over" until later.

I was waitlisted for a res back in August, but one popped up on MDE. It was our first time but I also was confused why I could book online versus calling/emailing. Regardless, it seems they’ve been available online for a while now.

Online reservations have been available since they reopened. I did have a problem booking in my +10 window and had to call to book, but the available reservations have been showing up in the online search for a while now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter