Is this plan do-able in mid June?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
We've always done Disney during the "off" season with very minimal lines. We've also never done rope drop as we like to sleep in and, like I said, during off season it wasn't an issue. I'm taking my sisters and nieces and nephew for their first trip the week of June 18 which is likely going to be a heck of a lot busier than my September trips! My schedule is below. I'm wondering if it is possible to do this during a more crowded time of year.

Monday June 19 -
DHS rope drop
TSMM
March of the First Order
Frozen Singalong (10:30am show)
Sci Fi ADR 11:10am
Back to hotel to swim and shower
EPCOT pm plan to hit WS around 6pm
Would like to spend a bit of time (probably no more than 10 minutes) in each country shopping, eating (on the go) and doing penny press
Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico
Illuminations 9pm watching around the Mexico area

Tuesday June 20 -
MK am
BOG ADR 8:25am but plan to try to arrive at 8am to get seated
PP
HM
iaSW
Little Mermaid
Dumbo
Pooh
Philharmagic
no FPs planned as I am assuming I can do all of this without, but if not, what should I FP?
DHS pm
B&TB 4:00pm show
H&V Fantasmic Dinner 4:55pm
Indy 6:00pm show
Muppets
VotLM 7:00pm show
TSMM (if I can use a FP)
Fantasmic 9:00pm
*Note, I can do B&TB, VotLM and Muppets on Monday morning but I need something to kill time in btwn my H&V dinner and Fantasmic. Or do you suggest I go into the park later, in time for Indy at 6pm, then grab a QS dinner and wait for Fantasmic about an hour early instead of the dinner pkg? OR, if the Frozen singalong has later shows, do I just skip DHS on Mon am and do everything in the evening using FP for TSMM and Frozen and Fantasmic as my 3 FPS and then spend Mon am taking much more time in EPCOT WS? Ugh! I can't decide!

Wednesday June 21 -
EPCOT am
Akershus ADR 8:00am
FEA (planning to be done with breakfast and in line right at 9am to avoid FP)
Figment
The Land
Nemo
TT
Spaceship Earth
MK pm
Railroad to Frontierland
Pecos Bill dinner around 6:15pm
Swiss Family Treehouse
Aladdin (FP)
Tiki Room
PotC (FP)
Jungle Cruise (FP)

Thursday June 22 -
Hang at hotel to swim
MK in time for parade
Watch parade in Frontierland 3:00pm
Country Bear
Riverboat
Tom Sawyer
Move it Shake it (if still happening in June around 5:30ish)
CP ADR 6:00pm
CoP
TTA
Buzz (FP)
Monsters Inc
Nighttime laser and fireworks show 8:30pm/9:00pm

As you can see there are no thrill rides as the kids are chickens. Is all of this possible? Thank you so much for looking it over.

We go in June quite often, and we don't rope drop either. But we do show up some mornings right around opening time (just never early). I think your plan is OK, but it's some pretty long days. Only concern I'd have is MK...PP gets crowded pretty quickly, so can HM (not an hour wait, but 30 minutes), and even Dumbo and Pooh can get decently long lines. May be tough to hit them all in a short time frame without any FP. May want to get one for PP.

We go in June quite often, and we don't rope drop either. But we do show up some mornings right around opening time (just never early). I think your plan is OK, but it's some pretty long days. Only concern I'd have is MK...PP gets crowded pretty quickly, so can HM (not an hour wait, but 30 minutes), and even Dumbo and Pooh can get decently long lines. May be tough to hit them all in a short time frame without any FP. May want to get one for PP.

I was planning to head immediately to PP after BOG breakfast, hopefully beating everyone in the rope drop line so I'd be first in line (assuming most people head for 7DMT). And right after PP we'd run to HM, so if we can be the first people on PP we'd be at HM b4 9:15am. Is that even possible?

*Note, I can do B&TB, VotLM and Muppets on Monday morning but I need something to kill time in btwn my H&V dinner and Fantasmic. Or do you suggest I go into the park later, in time for Indy at 6pm, then grab a QS dinner and wait for Fantasmic about an hour early instead of the dinner pkg? OR, if the Frozen singalong has later shows, do I just skip DHS on Mon am and do everything in the evening using FP for TSMM and Frozen and Fantasmic as my 3 FPS and then spend Mon am taking much more time in EPCOT WS? Ugh! I can't decide!.

You can't get a FP for both TSMM and Fantasmic. They are both Tier 1.

We'll be there the same week as you!! Our second time in June but 6 years apart. I'm no help as I'm trying to figure out our plan as well. I think what you have looks good.

Yes, you can do that. We will be there at that time too. We are taking it very slow. Doing the must do's before heat and crowds become unbearable then back to the resort to relax, swim, cook dinner.

We will be there at the same time too! We do try and hit the parks at rope drop and then back again when the sun goes down. We take a mid day break during the heat of the day. It's just to hot for us to handle a full day, everyday at the parks. Or tour in the middle of the day when it's the hottest and most crowded.

We will be there the same week too! This will be our 3rd year in a row going in June. We haven't had any troubles getting to do everything we wanted to. Personally, I would do the fp a little differently on the 20th and 21st, but I am no expert, can only speak from my personal experiences. Are you not planning on using any fp on the 20th?

You can't get a FP for both TSMM and Fantasmic. They are both Tier 1.

Oh rats, forgot about that! Do you think I'd be able to get a Fantasmic FP after I FPed TSMM, Frozen and Indy?

We will be there the same week too! This will be our 3rd year in a row going in June. We haven't had any troubles getting to do everything we wanted to. Personally, I would do the fp a little differently on the 20th and 21st, but I am no expert, can only speak from my personal experiences. Are you not planning on using any fp on the 20th?

Could you let me know what you'd do with the FP on the 20th and 21st? On the 20th I debated Mermaid, Dumbo and Pooh - or save them for DHS at night.

Oh rats, forgot about that! Do you think I'd be able to get a Fantasmic FP after I FPed TSMM, Frozen and Indy?

Could you let me know what you'd do with the FP on the 20th and 21st? On the 20th I debated Mermaid, Dumbo and Pooh - or save them for DHS at night.

On the 20th I would fp PP and HM for sure. Maybe use the third for either Dumbo or Pooh, depending on which of those you would do first. I wouldn't waste a fp on Little Mermaid that early in the morning. I've never had to wait and it is close to BOG, so easy to go to right after breakfast and then you won't have to backtrack either. As for the 21st, I would probably go ahead and schedule my fp for epcot and then just use the additional fp at MK later that night. I haven't had issues getting those rides as additional fp later on in the day. But I am also a heavy user of the additional fastpasses throughout the day. The way you have it on the 21st would also be perfectly fine I think, I just really like to maximize fastpass usage. If you were saving for for the 2nd park because it was a hard to get fp it would make sense too. Everyone's touring style is different, no right or wrong way! Just other ideas to think about! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter