Is this site legit? BestofOrlando

mandyk23

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

So we are planning our details for our trip in December, with a 4 day disney cruise followed by 3/4 days at Universal. We have 1 day prior to our cruise we could go for Wet N Wild, then after the cruise we were going to stay on site at Royal Pacific for 3 nights and do the universal parks for those 3 or 4 days.

We went through a TA for the cruise and I love her, but it seems for Universal we can find better deals on our own?

For instance, BestofOrlando.com has a deal where you can buy the 3 park (Park to Park + Wet n Wild) for $204/adult, or $194/Child. It says this ticket give you 10 bonus days, so you'd get 14 days total. (we are a family of 4)

So my questions are:
  • Is this site (BestofOrlando.com) ok? Anyone had experience with them?
  • If you buy your tickets separately from your On-site Hotel, can you still get your Early Park Admisson and the Universal express pass?
  • Orbitz has a 15% of Hotels coupon, that would apply to Royal Pacific, has anyone gone this route? Any problems?
If this works, we'd save over $300 vs booking everything through Universal directly, and have more time and flexibility at the parks!

Thanks for your advice!

Can't help with the BestofOrlando question, but when you stay at either Royal Pacific, Hard Rock or Portofino Bay you get unlimited EP and EE regardless of where you buy your tickets. They are seperate and not connected.

Cabana Bay gives you EE only.....no EP.

Sorry don't know if that site is legit but that type of ticket is 14 day P2P plus wet and wild. Price sounds correct too.

The 14 day p2p tickets are what are marketed to us in the UK.

I purchased tickets last time from bestoforlando.com. The tickets worked out fine. They at times tend to advertise their tickets in weird ways line the 4 day ticket with 10 days free instead of advertising it as the 14 day 3 park tickets. I don't know if it's an issue. But, one thing to remember is that parks that include Wet 'n' Wild can't be upgraded to an annual pass.

the company is legit.
i have looked thru it years ago when checking for some deals.
they opened in 2001.

it is an online travel agency.

this is what is listed on them.

The Company
BestofOrlando.com, part of Entertainment Benefits Group, Inc. (EBG), combined is one of the leading online travel reservations agencies in the United States with 5 Million admissions sold annually and a reach of 50 million visitors through the public site and the corporate benefits program serving 30,000 companies.

Established in 2001, EBG launched BestofOrlando.com to offer competitive rates for the best Orlando hotels, theme parks, shows, attractions, tours, as well as a special selection of hotel properties, ranging from cozy and affordable hotel options to the luxury properties at the Walt Disney World ® Resort. The site offers the best hotels, the best tickets and the best prices.

The Vision
BestofOrlando.com is dedicated to offering the most informative and user-friendly website with competitive prices and exclusive offers. The goal is to provide visitors with a helpful experience – beginning with a pleasant, efficient, and cost-effective way to book Orlando hotel and Vacation Home accommodations, theme park and show tickets, attractions, tours and other Orlando entertainment.

Our multilingual customer service team of Orlando experts is located in Orlando, just steps away from all of the major theme parks. Our call center (the largest vacation center in Orlando) provides dedicated personal assistance to all of our customers, 7 days a week.

The BestofOrlando.com Story
Who doesn't love Orlando? Being from Florida, the company was founded with the philosophy that Walt Disney World is the most wonderful place on the planet. For both adults and children, Disney transforms a standard holiday into a truly magical experience. For any family with small children, you can’t ask for a better place to spend time together. Orlando is now something bigger and better. Universal Studios, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND Florida, and some of the best shows in the world like La Nouba and Blue Man Group have transformed the city into a destination like no other. We enjoy helping families start their experience when planning their Orlando vacations. With our commitment, we opened the largest Vacation Center in Orlando.

Please come say hello and browse our facilities, relax in our “living room-styled” lobby, watch a Disney film and stroll through our wooden floors to find anything and everything you are looking for in Orlando- all at the best prices and with a personal touch. Forget the cheesy ticket booths and timeshares in Orlando; We are here to offer our loyal customers a break from the ordinary and a truly refreshing experience from start to finish. We are open 7 days a week and we are the closest vacation center to Disney, less than ½ mile from Downtown Disney on Palm Parkway.

Benefits for Customers
Low Prices

As a market leader providing Orlando vacations, BestofOrlando.com offers visitors highly competitive rates on hotel rooms, theme park and show tickets and much more. Ranging from the luxury hotels at Universal Orlando and the Walt Disney World Resort area to great reasonable accommodations on International Drive, and more, you’ll find the best deals on the hottest shows, dinner shows, and special discount prices from regional sightseeing tours to exciting tours of Kennedy Space Center and other popular Florida sites. BestofOrlando.com delivers the best of Orlando, just a click away!

No convenience fees/No credit card fees
BestofOrlando.com's reservation service is free of charge. We do not charge you any convenience fees, administration fees, or credit card fees. Transparency is what you can always expect from BestofOrlando.com.

Secure booking
Our reservation system is secure and your credit card and personal information is encrypted. We work with very high standards to guarantee your privacy. For further details, please check our Privacy Policy statement.

Benefits for Partners
With 5 Million admissions booked annually, BestofOrlando.com and EBG provide a cost-effective performance based model, a network of over 4,000 distribution partners, multiple distribution outlets and the largest vacation and welcome center in Orlando, and a personalized account management system. Our mission is to develop and maintain a strategic partnership with all of our supplier partners to deliver the best Orlando deals and theme park tickets.

mac.......that is brilliant info.....glad you posted it.......will put some minds at ease who want to use that site.......

thanks schumi

i know many people are concerned if a site that has not been discussed on the dis, had validity.

just wanted to let those reading that i have not found any complaints with them online over purchases with them.

company is 14 years old and still around.

i have no affiliation with this online travel agency but just wanted to list the facts in case others are worried about them being a fly by night company.

I ordered from them 2 years ago, and picked up the tickets from their office on Palm Parkway. Great price and no issues with the tickets. They were cheaper than military discounted tickets I could have bought.

Thanks everyone for the reassurance! They did have the best price on what we needed, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't too good to be true! :-)

Hi Everyone,

So we are planning our details for our trip in December, with a 4 day disney cruise followed by 3/4 days at Universal. We have 1 day prior to our cruise we could go for Wet N Wild, then after the cruise we were going to stay on site at Royal Pacific for 3 nights and do the universal parks for those 3 or 4 days.

We went through a TA for the cruise and I love her, but it seems for Universal we can find better deals on our own?

For instance, BestofOrlando.com has a deal where you can buy the 3 park (Park to Park + Wet n Wild) for $204/adult, or $194/Child. It says this ticket give you 10 bonus days, so you'd get 14 days total. (we are a family of 4)

So my questions are:
  • Is this site (BestofOrlando.com) ok? Anyone had experience with them?
  • If you buy your tickets separately from your On-site Hotel, can you still get your Early Park Admisson and the Universal express pass?
  • Orbitz has a 15% of Hotels coupon, that would apply to Royal Pacific, has anyone gone this route? Any problems?
If this works, we'd save over $300 vs booking everything through Universal directly, and have more time and flexibility at the parks!

Thanks for your advice!

Just curious if you ended up using bestoforlando.com? I just purchased from there after reading these posts. I must say I am still a bit nervous though.

Just curious if you ended up using bestoforlando.com? I just purchased from there after reading these posts. I must say I am still a bit nervous though.
We did use it and it worked great! The only thing that happened was we wanted to use it at Wet N Wild first, but you can only pick up the tickets at the kiosks of Universal or Islands of Adventure, so we had to go over there first to get them. You pick your tickets up at the will-call kiosks by sliding a credit card that you used to book it. Definitely recommend. :-)

We did use it and it worked great! The only thing that happened was we wanted to use it at Wet N Wild first, but you can only pick up the tickets at the kiosks of Universal or Islands of Adventure, so we had to go over there first to get them. You pick your tickets up at the will-call kiosks by sliding a credit card that you used to book it. Definitely recommend. :-)

Awesome! Thanks for the input :)

This site is currently $26 cheaper for the 4-day base e-ticket for WDW (with 5th free) than Undercover Tourist. Looks too good to pass up but really nervous as I'm buying 7 tickets and don't want to be out over $2k.

Meh. They add in all the taxes after so not as good as the usual places.

I purchased Universal tickets from this site. It was clearly stated delivery option of e-tickets which will be emailed to the customer BUT DID NOT HAPPEN. I ONLY GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND WE STILL HAVE TO LINEUP AT THE KIOSK TO REDEEM OUR TICKETS. THEIR WEBSITE IS DECEIVING CUSTOMERS. If I had known that they are only giving a confirmation email rather than the e-tickets, I would have purchased somewhere else like visitorlando or undercovertourist where prices are cheaper. I chose BestofOrlando because they said e-tickets will be emailed to us. I called them and asked if I can still cancel and they said it's final sale and I choose to cancel, they will charge me 10%. They should remove that e-ticket delivery option on their site because it's deceiving. Go to undercovertourist instead, it's cheaper and they are very clear that tickets will be picked up, unlike this bestoforlando site.

Reactions: KEW
I know this is an old thread but I was looking at booking the blueman group tickets through this site and just wondering what anyone thought if it more recently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter