Is this too much?

BostonTigger

<font color=purple>I want the Swiss Family Treehou
Hey there Disney Fans,

I was hopeing to get some advice on the traveling aspect and taking too many bags. I'm heading down in 22 days, August 16th, and I would like to take a book, or two(I'm also planning on at least one relaxing day at the pool), and my portable cd player with some cd's for the plane ride. Now, my camera is a fully manuel camera with three lenses , a flash and a big camera bag. I don't take my whole camera bag and everything with my into the park, it's just for traveling purposses. My question is this; is having a back pack and camera bag too much to carry on the plane? Or should I just pick one book and fit it into my camera bag? I'd love to hear from you. I seem to want to take too much sometimes and don't know if this is one of these times. Oh, just for reference, I don't plan on taking my back pack with me...it's just to hold everything for traveling.

Thanks,

Steven

22 days to go

Steven,

Are you travelling alone? My dh carries his briefcase (I throw my mags and books in there) and I carry a 21" roll-on which carries (1 camcorder, 1 still camera, 1 digital - each in its own case). It makes it alot easier to carry. Usually we have to open the case at security scan, but that does not take long and certainly holds everything.

Maybe you can fit everything in one bag as we do!

Its not to much... if your airline allows 2 carry ons. If I take a direct flight I do not bother with a carry on. I figure my luggage will make it. Did anyone ever loose luggage on a direct flight?

Remember that Orlando Airport Will want to CHARGE you For Every Bag you bring back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter