• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is WDW releasing park hours a day at a time instead of in blocks?!

MickeyEarrings

DIS Veteran
I’m looking for the *official* WDW park hours for November of this year. Every day I see they’ve added another day’s hours to the October calendar... have they stopped releasing dates in blocks?

How are we to plan our ADRs?! I need to know the park hours to determine where I’m eating...

Am I missing something? I’ve found three different sites with projected hours (and they conflict with each other).

For the most part, and for well over a year, that is how they have been doing it.

And, picking a particular site that is "guessing the hours" is not going to
grant much accuracy.
It's just a "convenience" (more or less) in the lack of other information.

What WILL be the case is that Disney will make changes in the hours that THEY, themselves, have issued.
Those changes to hours and/or events will happen within the last 7-45 days before the actual date.
(And, sometimes, as late as the day-of.)

Last edited:
pooh:I feel your pain! I've been checking as well and just decided to base my dining choices/park days (180 days is coming soon!) off last year's hours and hope for the best. It may not work out the way I've originally planned but...it WILL work out!

Click My Itinerary
Click Add Plans
Click Add Parks and Places
Change the date on the calendar icon and you should see your dates one by one rolling. You will see the entire window before your ADR window opens.

To add on to this, you should be able to do this process about a week and a half before your ADR date. For example, my ADR date is Monday May 14th and I was just able to view my first vacation day when I checked this morning. Anytime I looked prior to today Add Parks and Places was greyed out.

Thanks to all the DISers who have found a way around the rolling schedule! :-)

EDIT: Remember that the park hours can and will change the closer you get to your trip. We have had instances where the hours have changed the day of so leave a little wiggle room if you are planning on making a lot of reservations!

Last edited:
To add on to this, you should be able to do this process about a week and a half before your ADR date. For example, my ADR date is Monday May 14th and I was just able to view my first vacation day when I checked this morning. Anytime I looked prior to today Add Parks and Places was greyed out.

Thanks to all the DISers who have found a way around the rolling schedule! :-)

EDIT: Remember that the park hours can and will change the closer you get to your trip. We have had instances where the hours have changed the day of so leave a little wiggle room if you are planning on making a lot of reservations!

I give all credit to @GADisneyDad14 :D

Click My Itinerary
Click Add Plans
Click Add Parks and Places
Change the date on the calendar icon and you should see your dates one by one rolling. You will see the entire window before your ADR window opens.

This is great. Thank you! I can only see up until November 10th as of now though.

That is correct. Those steps mentioned above will let you see +10 days in advance of 180 days, which as of today is 11/10/2018. It'll roll forward one day at a time each new day.
Thank you. I guesstimated the hours based on history and other blogs and everything is meshing up. I know and will expect changes as things get closer though.

Thank you. I guesstimated the hours based on history and other blogs and everything is meshing up. I know and will expect changes as things get closer though.

Yeah, I personally think last year's hours are the best go-by. What Disney is putting out 180/190 days in advance is sort of the bare bones hours and subject to major revision later, so they aren't really all that helpful except for mapping out EMHs and those kinds of things (and even that can change).

Happy planning!

I think you may need a resort reservation on the books in your MDX account for the steps described in the PP to work.
I have a resort reservation, starting November 27th. I tried following the above steps, but my “add parks and places” button was grayed out. Was hoping to be able to see hours before ADRs.

I have a resort reservation, starting November 27th. I tried following the above steps, but my “add parks and places” button was grayed out. Was hoping to be able to see hours before ADRs.

You aren't close enough to your first day yet. My first day is November 10 and I only was able to see the first day today. When you are about a week and a half out from when you can make ADRs try again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter