Is Wonder cabin 2513 noisy?

lucas

°o°
Anyone have any experience with inside Wonder cabin 2513? Can you hear noise from above?

No personal experience, but looking at the deck plans it doesn't appear that there is anything above or below that cabin that I see that would be noisy, and reading the few stateroom reviews on WDWInfo I didn't see any complaints about noise, so I think you should be good to go!

Aby

Anyone have any experience with inside Wonder cabin 2513? Can you hear noise from above?
In looking at the deck plans it looks like this room is under the very forward part of Diversions. We were beneath Wavebands of one of our cruises. We could hear some music (mostly the bass part) on occasion. Not bad, we were just sort of aware of it. But it didn't hinder us from watching a movie on the tv in the room.

But, things pretty much close up after 10:00. Depending on how late you stay up, you may or may not hear anything in your room.

I was in the aft portion of the wonder. I didn't hear anything from above. However, I could hear the side thrusters very clearly (you can feel the vibrations in bed) during docking operations. It was an interesting wake-up call. Not the biggest issue in the world if you get up early, but it did make the second floor a secondary choice on future cruises.

I just sailed in this cabin on the Wonder 2 weeks ago (and have sailed in this row many, many times.)

Considering they are the lowest cat staterooms we find them great! No noise from above (except some maintenance one day), great location to all adult areas. We've had a cat 10 shake like crazy before but this room is very stable. The only room along that row I wouldn't like is the one next to the crew door- I've heard it's significantly noisier. In my opinion you definitely can't go wrong with this room!

OP here. We just returned from our cruise and wanted to come back to say 2513 on the Wonder was a great quiet location. We never heard any noise from above at all. I would book it again. (Note - No split bathroom in this cabin.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter