• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

island bars with kids

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Thinking of bringing DS11 with us when we stop at the islands then bringing him back to the ship and going back out again. Is this too much work?

Key West - aquarium then bring him back while DH & I go to Margaritaville? getting him again for the sunset?

Cozumel - minigolf then bringing him back while DH & I go to Carlos n Charlies? I KNOW this is not a place for kids

How do you guys handle this? Are kids allowed in all the bars?

Carlos and Charlies is also a restaurant so you may bring your child there in the day and early evening. But, after about 7 pm it can get very rowdy and definately not the place for kids.

The ship is very convenient to go back to in Key West, you should not have a problem there....since it is in the US I doubt that your child would be allowed in the bar.

Have not been to any bars in Grand Cayman so I can't offer any help there.

MJ

Thinking of bringing DS11 with us when we stop at the islands then bringing him back to the ship and going back out again. Is this too much work?

It's less work than taking him to a shrink afterwards to discuss why tipsy women expose themselves at Carlos 'N Charlies...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter