ISO recent reviews of Il Mulino at Swan

southcarolina21

Earning My Ears
Looking for recent reviews of Il Mulino at the Swan Hotel. I searched but only came up with reviews from over a year ago. Thanks in advance! ::MinnieMo

Dan and Leslie from Addicted to the Mouse posted a review on YouTube ~3 weeks ago. I always like video reviews to get a sense of the atmosphere. They enjoyed their meal. They have a specific method for reviews and wound up scoring it 3.75 out of 5. One thing I love about this place is the ability to get a half order of pasta. I also really like the team service.

I ate there on my last trip. It was good and I would go back, especially if staying in that area. I’m not sure I’d make a special trip just to go there. We stayed at boardwalk and tried a lot in that area for Italian we thought trattoria Al forno was better. Now Bluezoo that I cannot recommend enough. Best meal of our trip.

We ate at Il Mulino tonight. Service was incredible, fresh pasta, veal chop, and branzino were all top notch. Highly recommend, and the salted caramel gelato is not to be missed. If you’re anywhere near boardwalk it’s probably the best option outside of Bluezoo, and we love flying fish, but Il Mulino is probably a better value for an equally good, but different, experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter