Issues changing my reservation and having it show on MDE

Beckyb3

Mouseketeer
I just updated my reservation to add the rest of my party for our upcoming trip on the DVC site. On MDE it still shows as just me. I tried to link the reservation but it says it is already linked. Is there a way to do this without calling members services?

I just updated my reservation to add the rest of my party for our upcoming trip on the DVC site. On MDE it still shows as just me. I tried to link the reservation but it says it is already linked. Is there a way to do this without calling members services?
It takes a couple days to update. Sometimes you can force the refresh by doing (or starting, can’t remember) the check in.

If you go on your MDE page there should be writing in red under the reservation info. It will say guest names on this reservation have been changed…. Click to confirm. You will have the drop down from your friends and family list. You need to just click each person. I do this all the time. I never know who’s going to be in our room and I book quickly and never add anyone until later.

I had the same issue happen this week. I called member services and they had to unlink and relink the reservation into MDE. It was quick and painless overall. But I think this is an annoying problem in the interface of the two systems.

I have yet to ever have a reservation in MDE auto-update with changes nor have I had a reservation even populate within MDE from a DVC reservation . I always have to call MS have them send over the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter