Issues with member site

Cyberc1978

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the member site?

I can do the login, but after clicking "dashboard" the site goes into an endless loop of re-directing. If I instead tries to do a new booking then I get the 7 dwarfs.

Tried different browsers without luck.

anyone else having issues?

regards.

Yup - same here - the blue circle of death!

some issues for me too.
This is of course DVC ( GREATEST SHOW on EARTH )IT that is.

Yes. Spent an hour and half trying to book our room and it disappeared on me after so many errors. I’m beyond annoyed.
You’d think a billion dollar company can hire and pay google/apple level IT people.
🙄

Searching for Disney IT / tech contact phone #.
Guess I have to be transferred after talking to Disney guests services?

You’d think a billion dollar company can hire and pay google/apple level IT people.
My understanding talking to higher level IT at Disney is that they are running a "fancy" front end on an ancient reservation system.

I'm having lots of problems this morning. Will not let me modify a reservation. I was able to at least get the reservation to the modify screen then would get that the rooms were not available even though I was just dropping a day. Now if I even try to select modify on the reservation I get the T-Rex head. Trying to delete another reservation and get the dwarfs when I hit cancel.

What I wanted at Grand Cal was available and before I got to the screen where I put in who is going, Rex. So frustrating.

My understanding talking to higher level IT at Disney is that they are running a "fancy" front end on an ancient reservation system.

I'm having lots of problems this morning. Will not let me modify a reservation. I was able to at least get the reservation to the modify screen then would get that the rooms were not available even though I was just dropping a day. Now if I even try to select modify on the reservation I get the T-Rex head. Trying to delete another reservation and get the dwarfs when I hit cancel.
Same for me. Gave up trying to modify and now just want to cancel as we are coming up on 30 days out and I get that dinosaur 'nothing to see here' half the time and get a red 'sorry but resort-specific planning information cannot be displayed....' message the other half of the time.

I'm on the phone with member service and they said there is no alert out right now for the systems, though that doesn't mean a problem doesn't exist. So who knows?

Having issues as well here. Haven't tried modifying but getting Rex all over the place, particularly on one reservation if I even try to look at it.

Also unable to modify. I first noticed yesterday and was getting the dwarves once I was into the process. It is worse this morning in that I cannit look at my reservations - I'm getting Rex almost immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter