It’s FP selection day and I can’t link a ticket...

Carolyn Louise

Mouseketeer
I have less than an hour to figure out this issue. MDE is saying it can’t because of maintenance scheduled to end at 6am EST...which it is past...and nobody is answering the phone. Same issue in the app. Any ideas?

Fully shut down your computer (or other device) and restart.
If you are on the computer, try your phone (or vice versa.)

All you can do is just keep trying.

I’m on the app on my I pad. I was able to book a fast pass just now. Try restarting, also maybe a different browser?

When in doubt: delete your cookies. Then restart your computer. If one browser doesn't work, try another -- Chrome sometimes works better than Firefox. Try both the app and the computer.

It will say that tickets aren't linked until 7AM, when the FP window opens. Because you don't have valid tickets that are able to book FPs until that time.

I ended up having to call and got through to someone about 7:30, so unfortunately did not get our first picks. But it's all resolved now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter