It has been pretty stressful for me this week

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I thought I was gonna have a very happy new year and a nice Christmas. Well you see my family had a nice Christmas until Christmas night when my dad got a really bad cold and so me and my mom have had to do everything ourselves this week and so I have been worried that something terrible might happen to Dad and it's been stressing me out so much. But Dad is doing very well and probably will be better by tomorrow but it has been very hard for me and Mom this week

:hug:

Hang in there. One day at a time. There is never a good time for illness and otherwise to show up. One never know.

I am glad he is feeling better. Always cherish the moments. Scary moments gives us a chance to stop and appreciate what we have and make all the moments count even more.

A Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year to you and your family.

I thought I was gonna have a very happy new year and a nice Christmas. Well you see my family had a nice Christmas until Christmas night when my dad got a really bad cold and so me and my mom have had to do everything ourselves this week and so I have been worried that something terrible might happen to Dad and it's been stressing me out so much. But Dad is doing very well and probably will be better by tomorrow but it has been very hard for me and Mom this week
Always good to be concerned, DG. I'm glad to hear dad is doing better. I hope you, mom and dad have a good New Year's Eve tonight and you all have a very Happy and Healthy 2023 and years beyond. Always nice seeing you here, DG. :hug:'s

Thanks for the wonderful reply Dan, Today it turned out Dad has a hurt foot and he had surgery tonight but he is in a lot of high spirits but he did great during surgery and so Mom and I are gonna spend New Year's Eve by ourselves
Dodger

Thanks for the wonderful reply Dan, Today it turned out Dad has a hurt foot and he had surgery tonight but he is in a lot of high spirits but he did great during surgery and so Mom and I are gonna spend New Year's Eve by ourselves
Dodger
That's great, DG!! Good to hear dad is doing well and you and mom did New Years!!

Dad is doing great but the one thing he dislikes in the hospital is the food and he wishes he could eat anything he loves but he is a real trooper. Now we are waiting to hear from the hospital news on when Dad will come home. My mother and I cannot visit him in the hospital due to pandemic rules but we have been sending Dad photos of us at home by text and he loves them. Speaking of yesterday Mom and I had a great New Year's Eve but Dad said he was lonesome without us and wished he could've celebrated New Year's Eve with us

This morning Mom and I got some amazing news from Dad and it appears that he might "though he did not have a clue if or when it will happen" come home on Thursday and I'm so happy to hear good news from Dad. I sure miss talking to him on the phone but it's great that Dad is coming home after so long

The beginning of this year turned out to be the most stressful in decades for me. Hang in there and hope it gets better.
We visited an audiologist with the whole family and it looks like my wife gonna need to order a hearing aid online very soon. She knew of course that there is a little issues there, just didn't consider it being so serious.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter