IT"S TIME TO CHANGE Tomorrowland with something better..

I think the Tomorrowland in Disneyland Paris works the best. It's sort of a Jules Verne retro-version of the future. I think it's very well done.

I really like the makeup of Tomorrowland the way it is and consider it to be one of my favorite areas of the park. The one thing I think needs to be changed as stated on some of the othe posts is the Tomorrowland speedway. The speedway doesn't fit with the other attractions and isn't spectacular in any area. I understand that it is a nicer than most car on a rail ride but you don't need to travel to WDW ride on of those. Maybee a cheap alternative to putting something new there would be to remove the rails that the cars run on. This would make the ride a little more entertaining.

It would definately make it more entertaining! Cars running off in all directions - I can see it now....

In all seriousness - it's not just the fact that it doesn't fit in - the fumes are horrible. Disney spends alot of time talking about the "future" of transportation - namely cleaner and less polluting (case in point - the Monorails). If they keep the track - they should replace the gas powered cars with electric cars to keep with the futuristic theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter