• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Italian Catering Near Disneyland

NVDISFamily

DIS Veteran
Hi Disboard Family. We are hosting a party of around 30 or so at Disneyland Hotel for a birthday party and I figured it would be easy to just cater in a few trays of good Italian food and some pizza to keep the adults and hungry kiddos happy.

I was looking at this place - Marri's Pizza & Pasta just down the road on Walnut/Katella and wanted to see if anyone had any insight into this place or had any other options we should consider?

Where are you holding the party? Does the hotel allow you to bring in outside catering?

Where are you holding the party? Does the hotel allow you to bring in outside catering?
We are having it next Sunday. It’s in our 3 bedroom villa at the new DVC tower so I’m very doubtful they could object to what I serve the guests. Marri’s said they deliver to Disneyland Hotel all the time.

Ahh, I didn't realize you had that much space. I was wondering where you were going to fit 30 people.

We’ve been getting food from Marri’s for maybe 40 years. Its quality has gone through phases over the years, and I’ve seen some folks who didn’t like it, but it’s still stupid popular with locals.

Wanted to report back. We gave Marri's a try a few nights before the party and the service was slow but the food was solid. Nice people and a great walk if you are in the area and are doing a resort day. We walked over from the Grand Cal.

We ordered a huge spread and the family loved it for the party. Good follow up check in from the team at Marri's. We had a bunch left over so we have been eating it for a few days now. No complaints. We'll be making this a regular spot for pizza or pasta when we visit Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Cal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter