• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Italian meal points help

IrishAngel

Earning My Ears
Hi, hope someone can help.

Got italian take-away last night and i kinda forgot about being on WW.

Anyway I have NO idea about how many points. I figure it was all my flexpoints but i'm wondering in case i ever get it again. (it was delicious)

I had bruchetta with tomatos in garlic, olive oil and basil and risotto with a white wine and tomato sauce with wild mushrooms and a slice of cholocate cake. Don't need help with the cake part but if anyone knows anything about italian food and points i'd really appreciate it.

My WW book says nothing about italian.

Hi there,
I wasn't there to see how much each portion size was.......but here are some guestimates.

From the WW's Complete Food companion

Bruschetta- 1 slice= 3 points

Risotto - 1/2 cup = 5 points guestimate how many 1/2 cups you think were on your plate.

I would count the sauce as maybe 2 points?? Mushrooms are free, tomato sauce is low points and a little white whine.

I hope this helps.

Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter