• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

italian Potato Salad from Jaypd Dis meet 7/22

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
I boiled 5 lbs potaoes. Skinned them and cut into chunks. Added about 3 cups frsh cooked string beans, 1/3 of a red onion diced, about half box grape tomatoes cut in half, pinch of Italian seasioning,mixed oil & red wine vinagar with a splash of balsamic vinagar in a bowl and poured it over and tossed together...Our family loves this and best of all no mayo so its good for the summer...Enjoy Marianne

so you got to meet the famous Jaypd! Lucky you - isn't he a hoot?

And your potato salad sounds good too. I think even my kids will like it.

Bunnymkc - I have never met anyone else who even has heard of or made this recipe. My mom makes it all the time. We don't add tomatoes and do our own dressing - but the potato/string bean/onion combo is fabulous! Great fun to see someone else do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter