• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Items Found

I have all those things excpet purple ears for trade. Just tell me what your offering :)

I have most everything except for those things I listed I do not have and any of the new things from this weekend.
Let me know what you are looking for.

I can give you a royal ride start, royal teleporter and a pink throne. Just let me know where to meet you.

I can gift you a royal start and teleporter if you still need them.

I am in SoupDragon's room.:goodvibes

Lady:
I just saw this post and should be able to gift you one of each of the items listed below. Just let me know if you are still in need of the items when you catch up with this thread.
Pink Clam Chair
Pink Royal Throne
Royal Starts

I'm not sure if I gifted the teleporters to a friend along with my extra track. I didn't know the teleporters were different until now.
Happy

Lady:
I hope you see this the pruple ears are currenly in the Q Button Quest: Hugs and Ammo.

Hi Lady,

If you are unable to do this Morning's Quest for those ears just LMK. I am doing the quest extras times to give out the items later and can gladly save you those ears :)

LMK thanks!:goodvibes

I can give you a royal ride start, royal teleporter and a pink throne. Just let me know where to meet you.

I can gift you a royal start and teleporter if you still need them.

I am in SoupDragon's room.:goodvibes

Hi Lady,

If you are unable to do this Morning's Quest for those ears just LMK. I am doing the quest extras times to give out the items later and can gladly save you those ears :)

LMK thanks!:goodvibes

Lady:
I hope you see this the pruple ears are currenly in the Q Button Quest: Hugs and Ammo.

You are all so kind! Thanks to the kindness of many ppl I have the ride starts and teleporters. I did get the chairs too but was hoping for another set for my royal room so I would gladly trade for those. And I did get the ears today! Woot, Lilly you rock!!!!
lady :)

I can gift you the Pink Clam Chair & Pink Royal Throne. :) PM when you want to meet up.

Thanks Happy for the gift!!! I no longer need any more thrones and shells, ty everyone that helped!!!
Lady :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter