• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's 2:00 and I'm still in PJ's

At 4:30pm after a nap I officially got dressed in sweatspants and sweatshirt.

Jammie day here too. It's just the 4 of us and the kids have been busy with their new stuff all day. DH & I are lounging in our sweats and I'm wishing I had taken a nap. We are supposed to have a turkey dinner tonight but after munching today, I'm not sure anyone is going to be hungry.

We do plan to drive around & look at Christmas lights tonight but probably won't get dressed for that either. :bitelip:

I'm in PJs too, I even hosted breakfast for my parents and brothers family in PJ pants! :goodvibes

I did have to change for about an hour to visit my uncle in the hospital, can't believe how tight my jeans were!

I have to ask, I understand bing comfy, I just changed into my sweat pants and t shirt, but for those that stay in their PJs, don't you start to feel yucky, or do you shower and put on another set of PJs. I did this one year and by 2;00 pm I was so depressed and dirty feeling that I vowed I would never do it again.

Now, if I didn't have company coming, I usually do and I don't get "dressed up", I would still shower and put on another set of cute jammies.

mhsjax said:
I have to ask, I understand bing comfy, I just changed into my sweat pants and t shirt, but for those that stay in their PJs, don't you start to feel yucky, or do you shower and put on another set of PJs. I did this one year and by 2;00 pm I was so depressed and dirty feeling that I vowed I would never do it again.

Now, if I didn't have company coming, I usually do and I don't get "dressed up", I would still shower and put on another set of cute jammies.

On the few occasions I have "stayed in PJs", I get up and shower, wash my hair and put in my contacts AND put on fresh PJs. I like to be semi-presentable since I have a perky neighbor that pops in from time to time, unannounced.

On the few occasions I have "stayed in PJs", I get up and shower, wash my hair and put in my contacts AND put on fresh PJs. I like to be semi-presentable since I have a perky neighbor that pops in from time to time, unannounced.

Yep, that would be what I would do. I just cant' get past the bed head, un showered yuck, we will just leave it at that. But showered and cute PJs, I love that.

I finally took a shower about 2 - so was dressed (jeans and a sweatshirt) by 2:30. I didn't want to mess up my new robe while I started to work on dinner.

This is the last year (I'm guessing) that this will work for me. DD now has a boyfriend...and I'm not doing the jammie thing if he happens to be around on Christmas day next year,

I finally bit the bullet and changed out of jeans into my new jammies and fuzzy socks. Just after my brother and SIL left.

Showered and put my Mickey PJs on for the day earlier. We had our family dinners the past two days, and today was just us. I love not having to get all dressed up!

5:30pm here and we are still all in Pj's (me, dh, dd 4, ds 2.) We spent the morning at home just us opening presents in front of the fire and the rest of the day has been napping (ds and myself) and playing with toys. It looks like a toy shop exploded in my family room!

It's 6:00 here and I'm still with in-laws. All this talk of wearing PJs is really making me want to go home. Now.

We are another "jammie" family. Everyone gets new lounge pants and t-shirt on Christmas Eve which you wear on Christmas day (when our boys were little they got matching pj's but now they get lounge pants). We still cook a full turkey dinner and eat on the good china in the dining room, but we are in lounge pants:) Both sets of parents join us, but leave shortly after dinner. We play games, nap and watch sports with Christmas music on in the background. We are about to watch a movie now. It's so relaxing to stay home and not go anywhere!!! We dress up on Christmas Eve for church and dinner at my in-laws.

I was in my pajamas until 2pm. I had to get dressed to visit my daddy's grave or I probably would have stayed in them all day. If I could live in my pajamas, I would. :)

That's exactly what I did. I woke up before DS and showered and put on clean PJ pants and t-shirt.

We got back from 9 days at Disney at 11:30 am Christmas Eve and we have been in jammies/lounge clothes ever since we unpacked the car! I had nothing to do but make cinnamon rolls, wrap a few gifts from the trip, and chill out. It has been heaven..we have showered and sort of comtemplated going to see the Hobbit but sloth won. I think today we will get dressed and motivated.

Best Christmas ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter