It's 6:03 on my day 180. Why won't it let me book ADR's??

monica9

DIS Veteran
I am signed in to mydisney experience with the correct info. I am going Sept 27 so today is my day 180 and it's only lettingme book a restaruant up to sept 29???
Help!!

Do you have your resort reservation linked in MDE? That's the only thing I can think of why it wouldn't let you go past 9/29.

it is but the first reservation is linked and my whole package is linked to the first one. We always do split stays and i've never hadthis problem

I believe this is a new-ish thing. Is your first reservation for 2 days then you move? If so, you will have to wait two days to make the next ADRs.

I believe this is a new-ish thing. Is your first reservation for 2 days then you move? If so, you will have to wait two days to make the next ADRs.
Oh no! Yes, It's only for 2 nights then we go for 7 nights to another resort. Thanks for clarifying

How are you making out? You should be able to make all the rest of your ADRs today.

I can’t book at all today and it’s my 180 day with a single stay. All of my days are showing and it lets me select a reservation but it won’t go through, it says an error. Super frustrating today!

I can’t book at all today and it’s my 180 day with a single stay. All of my days are showing and it lets me select a reservation but it won’t go through, it says an error. Super frustrating today!
I’m glad I’m not the only one. Same thing for me. I can’t reserve a single thing. I can get all the way to the last page and then I get an error on the final step. I’ve tried the website on my computer and phone (in incognito and regular) and on the app. Same thing. I’m so frustrated right now.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. Same thing for me. I can’t reserve a single thing. I can get all the way to the last page and then I get an error on the final step. I’ve tried the website on my computer and phone (in incognito and regular) and on the app. Same thing. I’m so frustrated right now.
I ended up being able to book the number of reservations I needed (we’re on Deluxe, so it was 18 Table services!) but not all the times and days I want. When I saw I could book I just started clicking and I think some days are messed up. At least I have 180 days to perfect it! Did you get what you wanted?

I had a heck of a time as well. The app didn't work. Then I tried safari on my phone, days weren't able to be selected. Got on the desk top, booked two reservations and then kept getting error messages. Tried again on the app, it worked some and then I got the error message. Finally about 7:30 I had them all. What in the world? lol

It was as pain for ADRs this morning. Tried the website, was working for the first couple, then errors out every time I went to book. It went until about the time the phone lines opened. Now I have a couple of ADRs that I can't modify or cancel online. I've got all others at the times I wanted, so will be giving Disney Dining a call later when the call volumes decrease a little.

My sister is going sept 28 so I was able to log in as her and get all of our ADR's in. 6:00 I was able to get my Ohana. By 6:04 I was confirming my chef mickey and it kept saying error. I took pictures of my screen ready for a fight when I called but my sister was able to get on through the app at 7:30 and get the rest of our ADR's. phew! For an industry this large, there is no reason for maintenance issues no matter what time of day. They should know 6am every morning and promotional days are going to overload the site.

How are you making out? You should be able to make all the rest of your ADRs today.
I'm still not able to until tomorrow since tomorrow will be my second resevations 180 day. But my sister and brother in law are going at the same time as us but their 180 was today so I logged in with her info and did all the ADR's.

I thought the 180 day mark opened up a 10 day window (edit - you could make reservations for the first day of your trip plus 10 additional days) in which you could make reservations... did I make that up, lol?! (Asking because we also have a split stay, 2 nights then 3 nights.)

I thought the 180 day mark opened up a 10 day window (edit - you could make reservations for the first day of your trip plus 10 additional days) in which you could make reservations... did I make that up, lol?! (Asking because we also have a split stay, 2 nights then 3 nights.)

The 180 day mark opens up a 180 day plus UP TO 10 days (depending on your length of stay), not a flat 10 days. So a 7 day stay would open 180+6, a 12 day stay would open 180+10 and then the last day would open up separately. And I believe split stays have opened on 180 days + length of stay based on check-in day for each leg of the split for a while now.

The 180 day mark opens up a 180 day plus UP TO 10 days (depending on your length of stay), not a flat 10 days. So a 7 day stay would open 180+6, a 12 day stay would open 180+10 and then the last day would open up separately. And I believe split stays have opened on 180 days + length of stay based on check-in day for each leg of the split for a while now.

Ah. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter