• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's a Small World, is it closed?

PabloMax

Mouseketeer
Today was supposed to be the closing date for It's a Small World. Any news on whether that has actually happened? Holding out hope it will be pushed back by a week or so...

I still see the refurb as starting today and it's not listed on MDE wait time..so I'm guessing it's now closed for the refurb

Edit: correct. MDE lists it as closed for refurbishment

One of the 3rd party wait time apps I have loaded on my phone also reports that it's closed.

Just tell them it's been temporarily moved to the Mexico pavilion in Epcot :)

That was, more or less, what I tried to tell my wife who is very disappointed about Small World being closed.

It helped a little.

I'm on the opposite side and am thankful it closed on time as it's scheduled to open the last day of our trip. Hoping it does! Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed so hoping it's a small world opens on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter