• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"it's a small world"

designingdisney

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

The Designing Disney Blog has published another new post: it's the first of three on "desiging 'it's a small world'". This week I discuss the history of this E ticket ride. It takes us back to the New York World's Fair of 1964...

On the blog you can find some great pictures of Designing Disney Blog readers too. In the last weeks, I asked you to take a picture of your neighborhood (together with a Disney related item). With these photos I wanted to show everyone that "our" world is small after all. We are all connected by the same passion: Disney! I'm still looking fot photos for the second and third post in this series...

Here is the photo of Disboards member Stephanie. Thank you Stephanie for the photo!

IASW+Reader+2.jpg

You can read the article and discover the photos on the following page:

http://designingdisney.blogspot.com/

There you can find an email address to contact me / more information on the call for photos.

Hope to see you soon!

Max

:wizard:

Another great read, Max :thumbsup2 and the photos are cool! :goodvibes

I am going to try and get out to a local beauty spot this weekend to take one.

Thank you Ware Bears! You're so kind.

Looking forward to see your photo and England's Sunny South Coast!

I invite other Disboards members to submit there photo too.

My statement (We are all connected by the same passion: Disney! It is truly a small world after all) grows stronger if a lot of people participate...

On the blog you can find an email address to contact me to confirm your participation... Thank you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter