• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's A ...........

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
BABY!!!!!! LOL I had another ultrasound yesterday but I didn't find out the gender but I'm definatley pregnant!LOL I'm feeling better although still sick a few times during the week. Not as bad as I was though-thank god. I'm still on compozine and looks like I will be the entire pregnancy. The only downfall is it takes away all my "get up and go". Getting big though.I look pregnant that's for sure although I've only gained 2 or 3 pounds. I'm almost 19 weeks now so I'm almost half way there. I'm having a c-section 1 week before my due date(I'm due Oct.14th).
I've been lurking here just haven't really posted so I just wanted to say hello again to everyone!!!
Kim

I had posted a while back that I was pregnant and quite sick so I thought I would just update everyone! By the looks of the ultasound I'm not sure it's mine-kind of looks like an alien type!!!LOL Actually he/she has a really cute nose,lips and the CUTEST little butt! It seems a bit more "real" now that I could she it so well.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better! Take good care of yourself and the life force within!

Congratulations!

Originally posted by Kissimmee JP
Freudian slip or wishful thinking??? :teeth:

Congrats again!!

hehehe...i was thinking the same thing!!

i'm glad you're feeling better antkim!! my co-worker just found out she's expecting. she's not very far along at all...she's extremely tired but NO MORNING SICKNESS!!!! at least not yet anyway...

Sounds like good news - they are so "alien cute" on those ultrasounds aren't they?:D

Where are the pictures (yours or the baby's)?

Congratulations :)

Good to see you again Kim, I was wondering how you were doing. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that you will be able to stop feeling sick the whole time. Hang in there.

Very cool, antkim! My birthday is October 8, so you might find out the gender of your baby on my birthday! Best of luck to you for the remainder of your pregnancy. :)

I can't believe you're already 19 wks! Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better! Hang in there! {{Hugs}}

Thanks everyone! That was quite a slip I made! LOL Although I'm VERY convinced that I am having another boy!!! Same type of pregnancy,slow heart beat etc.... I thought I was having a boy BEFORE I even got pregnant!!!
Debi-could be on your bday because I think the 8th sounds just about right! That would be great! Although my sister is going to be bummed beause her bday is Oct. 14th!!!
NurseKim-looking back on it, it seems to be going quickly BUT going through it seems like it is taking forever.Make sense?
I'm just glad we both seem to be healthy.I've been blessed!!(for the last time though!!!!LOL)
jamsmom-I will try to get a picture of me and also post the ultrasound picture-if I can figure it out!!!!!

Kim

Congratulations. :Pinkbounc

I recall your ealier post about being pregnant so thanks for the update. Hope you'll be able to post your ultrasound.

So it may be a girl.;) Prayers for a healthy baby. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter