• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

I've always wanted to stay at Poly and kinda regret not using our free night from the wedding room block there. So my choices would be:

Polynesian
Beach Club (stayed there last year and really enjoyed the walk to EPCOT and great bus service)
Animal Kingdom

When is the construction at poly supposed to be finished?

I haven't followed the most recent updates from Tikiman but I think most people seem to be thinking that the main pool will be completed by August (maybe before). When we were there three weeks ago, it seriously looked like a bomb had exploded. And it's not just the pool, it's the entire area from just outside Captain Cook's and Pineapple Lanai to the beach.

The lobby was also closed/curtained off the entire time we were there but it opened two days after left and the pics look beautiful.

There are two more currently running "trip to WDW" sweeps that I know of.

Daily entry but only for one trip, there is no daily prize.

Apparently I can't post the links here, but if you want them, then PM me.

As for where I would stay, I would love if Club Level were an option, then I would choose Boardwalk, I think. But if Club Level would not be an option, I think I might just ask if we could do POFQ instead of a deluxe resort. More nights for the same amount of money.

I think I would do the Poly if the pool and all construction was done.

I'm going to add when do you think you would go? I have a current trip planed for May so I think I would do early December. I'm not sure I would want to extend my current trip.

I've been trying to enter the Flip Side contest this morning (7:15am EST) but the "Enter" button isn't showing up. Anyone else having the same problem?

I've been trying to enter the Flip Side contest this morning (7:15am EST) but the "Enter" button isn't showing up. Anyone else having the same problem?

This happened to me yesterday and is happening again this morning. Yesterday I checked back a few times and eventually the 'enter' button appeared so I could enter properly. I'm just afraid I'll forget to go back and check:(
Good luck!

I've been entering every day with no problem. This morning was the first time I didn't have the enter button. I was using Google Chrome on my laptop and switched my browser to Firefox. Firefox had the enter button and no issues. Try using a different browser or enter on your smartphone if you have one.

Good luck to everyone!

Enter button is always there for me. Some days I'm prompted to log in, others I'm not (but I receive confirmation of my entry).

Just checked again and it's working for me this time. Yesterday it was the same thing but I'm glad to see it's not gone for too long:-)
Good luck.pixiedust:

Tried Opera browser and it was there. Went back to Chrome and it was there also. Must have been a temporary glitch.

Tried Opera browser and it was there. Went back to Chrome and it was there also. Must have been a temporary glitch.

I just entered and I did not have any problems.

I think I already know the answer to this, but I am going to ask anyway. If you won and decided to take the trip in late September AND free dining was going on, could you get free dining even though it was a trip you won?

No "enter" button here, either. I'm using Firefox, but also tried it on my phone (Safari) with no luck.

It's not showing up for me in either Firefox or Safari. And I've signed up every day for a week, so it's definitely a glitch somewhere.

I had that problem yesterday but today I had no issues entering. Does the site get bogged down with too many people trying to enter the same time?

If I won I would choose the following:

Deluxe - Contemporary or AKL or WL

Mod - Port Orleans

Value - Pop Century

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter