It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

I'm not going to lie - I'm now really frustrated with this contest. I am going on 6 days of not being able to enter - it gives me the try again error and then the maximum submissions error. I've deleted cookies, rebooted, used a different browser - heck, used a different computer even! To no avail.

The same here -- first an error, then maximum submissions -- I don't know if it's likely, but I hope that the attempt that prompts the error message actually goes through and I'm entered -- then later attempts get the maximum submissions because I am already entered?! I don't think so, but I'm hoping -- otherwise it's too frustrating and disappointing.

I too have tried several devices, several browsers, rebooting, deleting cookies, refreshing............

Are all of the suite rooms DVCs? For example the GF has a room they describe as "Outer Bldg-1 Bedroom Suite -Club Level Access". That's a DVC room?

You are right, that is not a DVC. But I'm pretty sure all you can choose are standard rooms. Though in our experience, they do upgrade your view:goodvibes

BOOGERS!!!!!!! Yesterday, I was able to enter and my DH wasn't. Today, he was able to get an entry in and I can't!!!! This is so frustrating!! :confused:

I'm doing the pixie dust dance.:dance3:

I forgot to log in earlier and just went to do so. All the verifying and waiting had me convinced I was going to get an error but NOPE!!!
I'm in again today. Wahooo.

Now to have the Pixie dust get me a email or phone call that I won and I'll be whooping and dancing up a storm. LOL

pixiedust:

Have a great day.

BOOGERS!!!!!!! Yesterday, I was able to enter and my DH wasn't. Today, he was able to get an entry in and I can't!!!! This is so frustrating!! :confused:

The past two days, I haven't been able to enter but if my DH enters immediately after me, on the same computer...he gets in! Crazy! I guess at least one of us is able to enter...better than neither!

Today was the first day the enter button was missing. Thankfully after trying a few things I was able to bring it up and enter no problem.

Still no winners???

On another thread *bwang123* said they were a winner, but after several inquiries, they haven't been back to acknowledge any questions about it - so just wonder if it was 'legit'!! :confused3

Have only had trouble entering the contest one time, then it has been working great ever since - now to just win!! ;) (and, yes, I would answer questions about 'how' it went ;)

On another thread *bwang123* said they were a winner, but after several inquiries, they haven't been back to acknowledge any questions about it - so just wonder if it was 'legit'!! :confused3

Have only had trouble entering the contest one time, then it has been working great ever since - now to just win!! ;) (and, yes, I would answer questions about 'how' it went ;)

In all fairness..... they said they were a winner. The didn't say they had won THIS contest.

I've managed to sign in every day, but sometimes needed to exit out and go back in again.

Now they just need to contact me. ;)

When do they announce the winners?

As a follow-up, do they actually publicly announce anything? I sure hope they don't publish names or anything (would be SHOCKED if they did). I think all we can do is assume someone, somewhere is being notified. And if O'm really lucky it'll be me! (or at least someone from the DIS! :)).

As a follow-up, do they actually publicly announce anything? I sure hope they don't publish names or anything (would be SHOCKED if they did). I think all we can do is assume someone, somewhere is being notified. And if O'm really lucky it'll be me! (or at least someone from the DIS! :)).

last year you could write to get the list of winners
here is from this years rules:
11. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Winners (after
February 15, 2015 and before April 30, 2015) and/or Rules (before January
31, 2015), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Flip Side
Sweepstakes, Winners/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates International LLC,
Dept. BW, 60 East 42 Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165. A copy of
the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.

I don't remember if it was last year or two years ago, but they did post the winners on the website. Not full names, just first name, last initial and what state they were from. Like "John S. from Texas".

Tried to enter all day and just got the "error" response, then tonight I got the "maximum submissions exceeded" response. :sad2:

At least my DH got entered today.

Fingers crossed and pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter