its been soooo long...

TinkerPixie

Really,Really Cute!
Just dropped in to check on some old friends...
missed you guys...!!!

still doing good on Atkins...

lost over a hundred pounds now, and from size 24 just now into 14's life is good!!
:yo-yo:

:wave: Thanks for stopping by to say hello! Look at you go, over 100 pounds lost, that is fabulous!!! Keep up the great work.

100 lbs is AWESOME!!!!!!

Keep up the good work and keep us in the loop once in a while - that is a true inspiration!!!

Jen

You lost 100 pounds? Wow! That's fabulous! Thanks for letting us know about your progress.

luvs 2...

i started Atkins in july 2003, and initially lost 17 pounds on induction//
i've had some long stalls... but stayed with it... cause even if i'm not losing, i'm not gaining! :teeth:

i just bought my first mini skirt...:eek:
size 14!!!

yall keep up the great work...:wave:

WOW a 100 lbs
that an inspiration

i am on atkins also and stories like yours give me hope tha i too will someday hit my goal weight:D

Thanks for stopping by Susan! You CONTINUE to be an inspiration to ME! Do you have any recent before/after pictures to share. I see that small picture in your signature but I want to see one big enough to see that SMILE that just MUST be on your face!

Way to GO!:tongue:

Wow!! Congratulations on your 100 pound loss!! That's a real inspiration for me. I can't seem to break a stall, so reading about your success has helped me. :)

Congrats!!!

It's great to see you here again. You're doing so well. What an inspiration you are!

Wow!! Way to go, TinkerPixie!!! :bounce: That's such an inspiration! It's great to hear from someone who has lost 100+ pounds. That's where I'm headed too! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter