• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Its finally official!

Teyedoubleguhrrrr

planning, wishing and dreaming...of WDW
We just sent in our paperwork and the all important checks for our two SSR contracts.:woohoo:

Feels like it has been forever, but maybe that's because this has been like waiting for Christmas for my husband and I.:santa:

We're already planning our first trip, and wanted to say THANKS to all the DVC DIS'ers because this forum has been TONS of help!!

WELCOME HOME, we own at SSR and love the resort you will enjoy all the new areas. We bought in 2004 and a lot has happened since then. Wishing you a MAGICAL TIME.

WELCOME HOME Neighbor!!!!!!! SSR is the best! Hope you will enjoy years of exciting wonderful memories with DVC in WDW while staying at SSR!~

You have a great reason to be excited!:thumbsup2 Here 's to you and yours !~

~DW:3dglasses

:wave2: Hi, Neighbor!

Congrats!
Feels great owning a piece of the "Mouse"..doesn't it?
I remember the first morning @ SSR..I woke up went
out for a early morning walk around MY resort..stopped
out at the fountain by Congress Park and while looking
over at Pleasure Island... pinched myself...I really
own a piece of Mickey!!!:banana:

Good Luck in your NEW HOME!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter