It's Finally Over!!!

tiggerdad

I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!
Today I logged my final 12 hours of clinical time. I have completed all my graduate exams and passed everything with all A's.

I am finally done with Nurse Practitioner School!

To all my friends on the DisBoard who have been well wishers for the last 3-4 years I am thankful. Now it's time to try and start planning a celebration trip somewhere...

Wow -- congrats! I didn't know you were going to NP school but that is a fantastic accomplishment, way to go! I'm a practicing NP myself :) where are you looking to practice/what type of population? Yeah I'd say you are certainly due a celebration trip!! pixiedust:

Today I logged my final 12 hours of clinical time. I have completed all my graduate exams and passed everything with all A's.

I am finally done with Nurse Practitioner School!

To all my friends on the DisBoard who have been well wishers for the last 3-4 years I am thankful. Now it's time to try and start planning a celebration trip somewhere...

Congratulations - a celebration trip is well earned!

NMK62303 said:
Wow -- congrats! I didn't know you were going to NP school but that is a fantastic accomplishment, way to go! I'm a practicing NP myself :) where are you looking to practice/what type of population? Yeah I'd say you are certainly due a celebration trip!! pixiedust:

Thanks,
I specialized in family medicine. Where I am at in Mississippi the need for family coverage is greatest. Figured I should take my 15 years of nursing to a new level. I have worked emergency medicine for all those years but it's a young man's game. Wanted a new direction and experience.

!!!! C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S !!!!!

1) I can relate to classes, finals, and the stress.
2) Not only did I have normal schooling, but also was a Medic. *
3) Glad you have reached you goal !!!
4) And, that there was so much support from the DIS-crew.
5) Now then, I have an ache in my back and in my right shoulder, and was wondering . . .

* When I was a medic, we cured people by bleeding them. I imagine things
are a little different now. Of course, still can't get used to people using bread
mold as a cure for things.

:) Congratulations! My brother is a practicing NP in pain medicine in Biloxi and Ocean Springs. I hope you continue to achieve your goals and keep up the good work!

Congrats. May I recommend a trip? There is a mouse who would like to show you a celebration and the Fort is close by.

You should feel proud we need caring people in the healthcare field.

Thank you much to everybody

Hey Scup, the bread mold is still alive and well it just gets used a little differently these days. We still bleed some local infections but they are referred to as "incisions and drainage". Hasn't changed as much as you would think, though we are not allowed to reuse needles anymore.

Was planning on washing camper today, but bad weather is rolling in. Gonna start hitting local campgrounds. Hoping to maybe visit the mouse in December but tuition these days may leave me putting the trip off til next year.

CONGRATS, tiggerdad! I am right behind you.. one more final tonight and a monster budget project due Wednesday - then I, too, am DONE! YAY for graduation! :cheer2:

Your family must be so PROUD! Any mayhem planned? :grouphug:

Congrats!!

I'm a family practice NP in Ohio, so I know how hard you have worked for this! It's a step you certainly won't regret. Enjoy the much earned vacation wherever you decide to go!! (we camped at the Fort for my celebration ;) )

:cheer2: :dance3:

Congrats tiggerdad! Now maybe you can attend a football game this fall too? :banana:

Bama Ed

bama_ed said:
Congrats tiggerdad! Now maybe you can attend a football game this fall too? :banana:

Bama Ed

Every intention. Will touch base with you as the season gets closer and try to meet up with you in T Town.

congrats!! thats a long road to walk, but glad you can move on to the next exciting journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter