It's Good to Be Bad. A Villainous Adventure--Updated 1/28x2!

katt789

DIS Veteran
Oooo it’s good to be bad! All the fun that we’ve had makes it good to bad!!

Hello and WELCOME to the most recent trip rerort of mine! We really didn’t think we would be back in the World until September, but the moment Disney announced it’s “Villains Unleashed” gong show or not, we knew we had to go! Who are we exactly?

65_zps310465c5.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Why that’s Steven & I! We’ve vacationed and auditioned together in & for Disney so many times this year, and it’s been an amazing year, that’s for sure. We both work together at a dinner theater up here in Canada and it is amazing.

I’m Katt, a 25 year old (currently) bartender, dreamer, dancer, actor, lover of all things Disney, and as of October, am a full time cast member on the cultural rep program in the Canada pavilion. The ultimate dream would be to be part of the Disney family in the entertainment department, but we’ll see if that day will come. Disney (or Florida, either really!) is home to me! My favorites include fighting off pirates, splashing through the briar patch, dropping 13 stories, completing the circle of life, dreaming along with the boss and celebrating festivals of fantasy!

Steven is my partner in crime, who, last October, a server I barely knew at work asked me “when are we going to Disney World together?” and I asked what he was doing that following Wednesday! He’s a lover of Peter Pan, Terrance, dancing along to DEP, (specifically the later of the two), all things villains, and anything spontaneous.

Where: Art of Animation!
(for the first bit?) I had originally booked us into Pop, but after Lia posted she was able to switch to AoA I immediately switched us! It had been FOREVER since I’d been in a Little Mermaid room there and was DYING to get back!

Yeah…it’s mainly cause you get to shower in Ariel’s grotto…can ya blame me?!

When: August 20-24th was the PLANNED trip..spoiler alert…I ended up there til the 27th… #whoops

Why VILLIANS!! Seriously. Steven is OBSESSED with every and anything villains so the moment the party was announced he had bought tickets, and we were going. We also got the chance to see SO many of our friends that had been made over the year, and since I haven’t done a TR with Steven since Dec, I figure now’s the time

Stay tuned for more! There are tons of friends, tons of Dismeets, and …..It is awfully good to be bad!

Real Life Update!
Day 1-August 20th
A Problematic Check In
I Like You Guys!
A Sea of Princesses
I'm 6 Years Old Again...
ALL OF THE LOVE

Day 2-> August 21st
Watch out for Yeti's!
Reunited with True Love
ONE MORE TIME
Dreams that Glow
Just Her Soul
No Love for Steven
A Dapper Evening

Day 3- August 22
Wait...what time is it?
Blondies Unite!

Katt, here and saving my spot. I will come back in a bit to read the intro and then will do my best to keep up. I have my trip in just 16 days and still haven't finished my TR. :crazy2:

***Okay, I'm back, read and caught up. LOVE the intros. Your costumes are fabulous. I've not read your previous report with Steven (please forgive me...I just can't take on another one right now :rotfl2:).

I can't wait to read all about your adventures.

All subbed in and ready to go. Given all the negative backlash coming from the Villains even, I'm super curious to hear how your night went.

We were at Villains Unleashed! We drove down just for it, then drove all the way back home! I am so interested in what you thought about it! Looking forward to reading along! :thumbsup2

Hey Katt!

Can't wait to hear about the party, and I am not surprised you did not go home on the original scheduled day :lmao:

Hey...I think we sat behind you at the Oogie Boogie show. Really small world. Well looks like I'm following along.

We also didn't leave on our scheduled departure day. We spent way too much time at Epcot and ended up barely being on time for the plane...except we arrived at the gate 10 minutes before boarding and Southwest had already given our seats to other people. We really weren't pleased at all until we the gate attendant said he'd rebook us on any flight we wanted for the same price. So we asked for the latest departure time the next day and turned around and got back onto a magic express bus back to Disney.

Count me in! Awesome costumes, but why should we expect anything less! You guys are amazing!!!

I'm here! And still trying to catch up on your other(s). Bad DISer! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm here too! Wonder if I'll see you in Disney? We leave the 17th!

Looking forward to this tr!

Hi Katt! Looking forward to reading another of your fun trip reports. So excited for you that your WDW job starts soon.

If we can work it out around your schedule, it would be great to meet you this October. I don't have mobile internet, so I'd either need to know before Oct. 22 when my trip starts, or maybe exchange phone numbers.

Katt, here and saving my spot. I will come back in a bit to read the intro and then will do my best to keep up. I have my trip in just 16 days and still haven't finished my TR. :crazy2: ***Okay, I'm back, read and caught up. LOVE the intros. Your costumes are fabulous. I've not read your previous report with Steven (please forgive me...I just can't take on another one right now :rotfl2:). I can't wait to read all about your adventures.

Hahaha I know how you feel! Ive fallen so far behind on reading! And we leave on Monday for 2 weeks!

Hey...I think we sat behind you at the Oogie Boogie show. Really small world. Well looks like I'm following along. We also didn't leave on our scheduled departure day. We spent way too much time at Epcot and ended up barely being on time for the plane...except we arrived at the gate 10 minutes before boarding and Southwest had already given our seats to other people. We really weren't pleased at all until we the gate attendant said he'd rebook us on any flight we wanted for the same price. So we asked for the latest departure time the next day and turned around and got back onto a magic express bus back to Disney.

Ahahahaha! How weird!! Thats awesome! I think we were at the very last showing!

Wow!! How rude of southwest! Thats insane! But at least you got extra time in Disney!

Hi luv! I'm here! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yay!!!!

I'm here!!!!!!! Wouldn't miss this! You guys looked fabulous! Can't wait to hear how it went. :ccat:

Yay!!! Thank you so much!!! Cant wait to see ya'll next week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter