It's my "not a trip report"

mickeyfanachey1999

DIS Veteran
My DW, DS13, DS4, DM, DA (aunt-not sure if that one is correct) and her boyfriend just got back from WDW and I had some observations:

1. There is still a lot of construction.
2. The new hub layout and fastpass area are perfect for Wishes and the castle projection show.
3. The parking garage at DTD is very nice-although some will say it isn't "Disney" enough.
4. Other than Mother's day dinner at Cape May my family doesn't spend much on food (lunch for 4 was less than $20 at Yak and Yeti CS)
5. Do not take picky kids to Cape May for dinner-I knew that already but had to do it as it was Mother's day. Side note: the food at Cape May was very good. I would gladly pay to eat there again provided I could leave said picky teenager at the resort.
6. You will get wet on Kali River Rapids
7. La Cava has great margaritas
8. Soarin, Splash, Test Track, Rock N Rollercoaster, Expedition Everest and Big Thunder Mountain are all great but Tower of Terror will always be my favorite and we will always ride it at least 4 times every trip.
9. If you want a discount for Disney Visa or DVC or AP holder you have to ask...they won't offer :)
10. The only way to get over post Disney depression is to book another trip. So (hopefully) we will be back in December! :yay:

edit: Got our confirmation for December. Time to start another countdown!

Last edited:
Love the list, especially #10 -- I'm in serious withdrawal, and Disney was kind enough to send me a PIN for an end of the year for dates I was looking at, so I may be joining you for a return trip in December, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter