IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

Just booked all of our ADRs. That includes an early morning pre-RD at CRT and a BOG dinner reservation on our last night! I tried BOG for our first night ( Oct. 1) but there was no availability so I had to move it to later in the week (several times available). I hope everybody has as much luck as we did!

ADR's just opened up for me! Was on the computer at 5:55am! I got BOG for the last day of my trip!!!! There were multiple times available! I'm so excited!:cool1::cool1: Pretty much got everything on my list!

Just booked all of our ADRs. That includes an early morning pre-RD at CRT and a BOG dinner reservation on our last night! I tried BOG for our first night ( Oct. 1) but there was no availability so I had to move it to later in the week (several times available). I hope everybody has as much luck as we did!

Congrats on BOG! :thumbsup2 And everything else of course! That's awesome!
I'm thinking I may be out of luck for BOG on my first night now and just too stubborn to rearrange everything for it. lol. We may just have to cross our fingers for a walk up spot. :lmao:

Congrats on BOG! :thumbsup2 And everything else of course! That's awesome!
I'm thinking I may be out of luck for BOG on my first night now and just too stubborn to rearrange everything for it. lol. We may just have to cross our fingers for a walk up spot. :lmao:

I was so excited. I had room in my plans to switch a few ADR's to make sure I got BOG. When do your ADR's open up? You might get lucky! Think happy thoughts...;)

I was so excited. I had room in my plans to switch a few ADR's to make sure I got BOG. When do your ADR's open up? You might get lucky! Think happy thoughts...;)

ADR day is next tuesday. I'll keep my fingerscrossed. Maybe they will have the Fastpass for BOG officially open to everyone by then and we can get in that way if the ADR doesn't happen. I'll also stalk the cancellation board as well just in case. Will not let it stress me though, only planning on apps and desserts there anyways.

My ADR day was yesterday!! I got everything I wanted at the times I'd hoped for! :)

Included in that was BOG! There were many times available too!

My ADRs:

Beaches & Cream 6:10p
Hollywood & Vine 8a
Sci Fi Dine In 5:45p
Crystal Palace 8:05a
Hoop Dee Doo 6:15p
Ohana 6:45p
Via Napoli 4:30p
Be Our Guest 6:30p
Ohana 8a
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 8a

Lots of pixie dust to all you with ADRs coming up!!!!!!

:)

Is my counting off?? We arrive oct 17th... I think my ADRs can be made April 20th..

Did Disney send you a magnet with the date? I used that same calculator and it originally said April 4th for me and then I got that magnet in the mail it said April 2....so weird! But glad I noticed!! When you log into your disney account it should say how many days you have left and ADRs can be made at 180 :)

My ADR day was yesterday!! I got everything I wanted at the times I'd hoped for! :) Included in that was BOG! There were many times available too! My ADRs: Beaches & Cream 6:10p Hollywood & Vine 8a Sci Fi Dine In 5:45p Crystal Palace 8:05a Hoop Dee Doo 6:15p Ohana 6:45p Via Napoli 4:30p Be Our Guest 6:30p Ohana 8a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 8a Lots of pixie dust to all you with ADRs coming up!!!!!! :)
Yay! Sounds like a blast!!!!
Just curious... How late into your trip did you plan for BOG?

Yes! I'll be sure to let everyone know. I'm just trying to be positive. Its not the end of the world if I don't get a reservation. It will be an excuse to go again...right?! :lmao: Did you get your ADR's??? Dying to know if you booked BOG! Sending lots of pixie dust your way. :cool1:

Hehee! Thanks for that pixie dust, it worked!!

I can't make ADR's until April 22, but I think the only one I am going to book is Be Our Guest,which we may end up cancelling further down the road, but I still want to secure it. We had lunch reservations last time but cancelled them a few weeks out because we didn't have enough time. Anyone eaten there yet? how's the food?

We had lunch last time and I was very impressed, loved it all and free refills! Also very quick service for lunch.

Any luck on BOG??? Our ADR's are in 9 days.... I'm so nervous about BOG! Hurry back here and tell us how it went! ;)

Haha! So sorry didn't wrote back right away! But yes! Lots of times for us, but I did it book it for late in our trip, so that probably helps, I've noticed a lot of ppl who don't get it are trying to book their first couple of days.

So, I have what I think will be our final plans.... except I still need to figure out what TS we are going to do for our full Epcot day! Can't wait!!!:banana: Wed. Oct. 8- arrive at Beach Club 11am, swim, Cape May 5pm, Epcot for a few rides TH. Oct. 9- EMH 8am MK, bfast 1900 PF 11 am, back to MK for FP+, Rest/swim, Sandcastle club at 6 for DD's, date night for DH & I F&W :woohoo: FR. Oct. 10- RD MK, Raglan Rd. 5:45 Sat. Oct. 11- RD AK, Y&Y 5pm Sun. Oct. 12- RD HS lunch 12:30 H&V rest/swim P&P cruise for wishes Mon. Oct. 13- sleep-in MNSSHP BOG 5pm Tues. Oct.14- sleep-in HS 50's PT 5pm Fantasmic! Wed. Oct. 15- sleep-in MK Ohana 5:00pm TH. Oct. 16- RD Epcot-illuminations Fr. Oct.17- MK? DTD? Swim? meet magical express @3 for departure :(

You sure you want to spend precious party minutes in BOG?

Yay! Good job! :)

I was screaming with excitement today!!! Even at 6am!:banana: I too had to book BOG for our last night (Oct 6). It was not available for the beginning of our trip. I was planning on being at MK for our last night anyways so its perfect!!!

I think I've hit planning overload... Can't decide.. Mnsshp or a water park day? Kids are 7,5,3. Or none of the above???

Totally MNSSHP!!! Even though I have not been to a party but will be in Oct. I'm sooooo excited for MNSSHP! Just gotta come up with some great costume themes! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter