IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

We will be there from 10/3 - 10/9 I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited I can't hardly stand it!!! :) We are trying out Pop Century this time. Can't wait for MNSSHP! Also can't wait to ride the Seven Dwarfs ride!! :)

I just found out over the weekend at my hockey booster convention that a friend is going almost the same time and staying at AS Movies. It was funny talking to her and her little one about going and finding out we are staying the same time and same resort.

We are flying in 10/16-22 and staying at POP. No party for us but can't wait to spend some serious time at F&W! :drinking1

DW First Timer! My husband and I will be taking our kids (7 & 4) at the end of October! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed as I finalize everything, but so excited to see their little faces as they take everything in!

DW First Timer! My husband and I will be taking our kids (7 & 4) at the end of October! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed as I finalize everything, but so excited to see their little faces as they take everything in!

Awesome! :) Welcome to the Disboards! You're gonna have a great time at WDW. Ask any questions here and we can all try to help you! :goodvibes

Do the kids know they are going or is it a surprise?

Will be there 10/3-10/12 at CSR, 10/12-10/13 at Wilderness Lodge, and 10/13-10-14 at AK Kidani Savannah View! So excited! Hubby's first time! MNSSHP on 10/9 with Villians Soiree and FW 3D Dessert Party 10/10!

16 days! Ooh can't wait! Now, to figure out how to tell our daughter!

Contemporary / Polynesian March 1983 Boardwalk Villas October 2012

I'm down to 10 days now until we leave!! If anyone wants to follow, I'll be live updating with lots of pics on my Instagram, denovagirl. Feel free to follow along! :-)

:wave2:
We (myself, DH, DS4, DS6, MIL, FIL) are headed down Oct 1-8. Staying off site (thanks to MIL's time share!) Plan on gorging on F&WF, MNSSHP (3rd time) & experiencing Cali Grill & HDDMR for the 1st time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter