It's official...we're going "home"!!

ShuisFan584

<font color=red>Bowler & <font color=blue>Softball
We just came back from our first DVC trip to OKW 3 weeks ago, and now we just made our reservations for Saratoga Springs (our home!) in January! This is so exciting because we usually only go once every 3 years or so. The only time I went more than once a year was when I went on my softball trips, but those don't really count.

This will be our shortest trip we've ever taken, since it's only 6 nights. But I'm not complaining...I'm going to WDW again!

We requested Congress Park, since we really want to be close to and possibly have a view of Downtown Disney. So who's stayed at SSR and really liked it? Who's stayed at Congress Park? Give me some positive thoughts so I can be even more excited about my trip! :cool1:

Ok, I'm done bragging. :teeth:

Congrats from a New Jersey member also. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We have been 3 times and going back in 20days :goodvibes We have found that each time we go it only gets better.Hope you enjoy going home as much as we do!!

We stayed in Congress Park in a studio with a DTD view for a couple of nights. It was nice and quiet and the quiet pools was very large and usually empty. The walk to DTD was easy, and the boat to OKW and DTD was nearby as well. I think the SSR studios are well appointed for two people, but I didn't care for the arrangement of the bathroom door, dressing area, and closet. Not at all convenient compared to OKW.

Congrats! You will be amazed at how many ways you can convert those DVC points into trips to the House of Mouse in a year :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter