It's that time again...

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
<b><font size=5><marquee>Tech Party!!</marquee></font></b>

How about starting out this week with:

Godiva.gif

<b>Godiva Chocolate Liqueur</b>.....Yum!! :)

**By the way, the marquee feature works fine!** :D:D

Enhanced Mode seems to be working fine......

Beansters! I wouldn't mind a bit, myself! :D

Ooooh! I've never tried a Chocolate Liqueur before, yum!

Cheers Beanster! :)

Penny :)

That looks positively delish, Beanie! :)

LisaTx hold her glass out for shot.

hmmmm I come over here to test out my new avatar and what do I find............ A PARTY! ;)

Hey beanie how about some of that champagne that you tend to hoard!? ;)

<i>Beanie pours shots for everyone!</i>

Now, shhh, no one tell Snoopster about this or she might try to steal the Godiva...it is a weakness for her, ya know!!!:p :p

Beanie pours a <i>very limited</i> amount of Champagne for Nikole!! :) :p :D ;)

limited LIMITED? Beaniegirl are you turning into CC now??! ;) hehehe *ok now just hide me from CC ok?* ;) Then again beanie if you get Snoopy, Michelle, Cath and I in here, it will be just like the girls trip! ;) Who needs the boys, us girls know how to party! :D

That's true, Nikster...Maybe you should let Snoopster in on our little secret!! ;)

<i>: : :Beanie pours another round of Godiva shots for the ladies!: : :</i> :D:D:p

Don't worry, Nikole, I've got plenty of champagne on ice..... and I share. :D

RMD!! :rolleyes:

Bean you are always throwing parties and not invited me. I'm beginning to get a complex :(

Kath, that is because you are always going to Disney and not taking me!!:rolleyes: ;)

I swear, next time I will remember you!! LOL

I've got to run to the ATM then I'll be right back. :D

LOL Lisa...Stop at the 7-11 on the way back through and pick up some of WillyJ's favorite wine!! :D

hehehe dorrar bills huh? :)

*Thanks LisaTx* I knew I liked you! ;) Now that Beanie character.... ;)

Dang!!!!!! Now come the blackmail threats! ;) Yep Beanie I love you too! lol I'll love you even more if you don't spill the beans! ;) hehehe Just remember I didn't create that title! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter