It's the little things...

EDelashmit

Lover of anything Disney
Back in 2009, when I was five months pregnant, we braved the Memorial Day crowds and took my three year old to WDW. I purchased some caramel corn but failed to actually look at the label. When it was time for Wishes, I opened the bag and popped a few in my mouth. Much to my surprise, I had purchased jalapeño flavored caramel corn (who knew they even made the stuff). Now, on at any other point in my life, I would have just eaten it, but at five months pregnant, not so much. I took it over to a CM at a cart with snacks and told her what happened. Unfortunately, she did not have any regular caramel corn on her cart. I politely said "no problem" and went back to my family. A few moments later, this sweet young lady found me in the crowd (which could not have been easy as it was very crowded) and handed me a brand new bag of regular caramel corn. I could have cried, it was just so nice of her to go out of her way to locate this just for me, find me, and hand it to me. I've always loved Disney, and this just proved why...

one trip we a limo to take us to the airport after getting off the bus my dd forgot her purse. It was too late apparently when the buses leave a resort their next stop no one nos Dipatch could not locate it. Now her cell phone and meds where in the purse. disney took off in a van to track it down at last we had it thnx to employees .Also the limo TOP CAT waited the whole time we have been 17 times now and always use steve , he's the best!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter