it's up...

OH come on! I am watching the newest KAHT KAM video, I am AT WORK and I am trying to check car rental rates and looking at my dining ressies !! I am only one person :lmao: :rotfl2: How can I trip plan, podcast and watch Kam video all at once :confused3 Oh ya, I did say I am at work, right :laughing: :rotfl: and ya, I need to do that too :rotfl:

OH come on! I am watching the newest KAHT KAM video, I am AT WORK and I am trying to check car rental rates and looking at my dining ressies !! I am only one person :lmao: :rotfl2: How can I trip plan, podcast and watch Kam video all at once :confused3 Oh ya, I did say I am at work, right :laughing: :rotfl: and ya do that too :rotfl:

;) I won't tell on you.

Congrats to this week's winners!

I got up early to download and listen before my boys get up and we have to leave for school!

I am downloading now.

Wow!! Guys it is great!!!!! Congrats to the winners!!!!
Did anyone have a camera to see the looks on their faces?!

Waiting for the photo contest winner now....this is incredible!

Two-three-kick-turn! Turn-turn-kick-turn! Now I am stuck finding my butterfly net. It's enought to make you heave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter