I've been gone for a few years

MattUL

Earning My Ears
and out of the Disney loop but at a time I was in love with this podcast! So I just re-subscribed. Have I missed anything with the hosts? All the old gang still around?

and out of the Disney loop but at a time I was in love with this podcast! So I just re-subscribed. Have I missed anything with the hosts? All the old gang still around?
I'm not sure who all was on the show when you last watched, but the crew now is outstanding for the most part. Pete, John, Kevin, Kathy, Theresa, Jackie, Ryno, and Craig have been there for a good while now. Deni is fairly new and wonderful. Fiasco is new too and adds a different flair to the show. Corey and Julie aren't on much since Covid but they are still around. Hope that fills in some of the gaps. Also hope I didn't leave out anybody but I probably did. Sorry if so.

I'm not sure who all was on the show when you last watched, but the crew now is outstanding for the most part. Pete, John, Kevin, Kathy, Theresa, Jackie, Ryno, and Craig have been there for a good while now. Deni is fairly new and wonderful. Fiasco is new too and adds a different flair to the show. Corey and Julie aren't on much since Covid but they are still around. Hope that fills in some of the gaps. Also hope I didn't leave out anybody but I probably did. Sorry if so.
Thanks! The only names I don't know are Deni and Fiasco I think! I am glad Corey and Julie are still around but just not on due to covid! I began listening at the beginning and remember when Bob passed away too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter