I've heard that Shades of Green sells Crocs

I am so happy to hear that they are finally selling Crocs at Disney. Last summer, my son wore his everywhere we went. At Epcot, in the Land escalator, he got his Croc stuck and it tore off the entire front of his Croc. (A little disturbing situation, since it never stopped operating and could have torn off my son's toes instead). Anyway, he was devasted and we looked for Crocs everywhere. We were told that they were constantly being asked for Crocs but Disney did not sell them. Thankfully, my sister was coming in the next day to join our trip and she brought him a new pair.

:eek: My DD's Croc got stuck last year in the escalator coming out of the Haunted Mansion. She was standing at an angle and it caught the back of it and sucked it in. It tightened on her foot, but thankfully, I was able to get her foot out of it. Then I yanked the Croc out. The CM was a little freaked, but DD was ok. So was her banged up Croc.

I just bought her pink and white Disney Crocs at Dilliards. The Sports Authority and Dicks Sporting goods has them too if you have them in your neck of the woods or you can order them online.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter