I've never had such a horrible day

gator75

DIS Veteran
I've had alot of bad days in my life , but today takes the prize. First of all i took ds to school and came home. My mom needed help getting out of bed as she has nerve pain in her feet from heart surgey, so while helping her i asked my dad to get up and help me with something i noticed he was walking funny so i asked him what was wrong he said he was dizzy:confused3 then i noticed that he was slurring his words and that got my attention so i gave him some simple tests and that seemed ok he said that he didnt want to go the emergency room , but something told me different he wouldnt go in an ambulance he wanted to be driven, so in the car we where. Then it happened alady decided that she couldnt wait to turn and i end up hitting her. I told her i was on my way to the emergency room with my dad and to send the police up there.

It did alot of damage to my van. I tried to avoid her but hit her in the very back end side if that makes sense.

So anyone who is reading this i could really use some words of encouragement

I'm so sorry you've had such a bad day. Is your dad okay? I hope it's all up hill from here.:hug:

I hope your dad is okay. I'm sorry you had an awful day. Tomorrow will be better. :hug:

i'm so sorry :hug: how is your dad doing now? wanna share my birthday balloons? :)

I hope your father is okay.

And I'm very sorry about your van.

I am so sorry. :hug:
You have a very heavy burden, caring for two aging parents as well as your DS. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. How is your dad?

Oh Geez...I am sorry. Hoping your dad is okay! You did have quite a day and I hope it did not get any worse:hug:

What's the saying, 'when it rains it pours'? Sorry about your bad day and your van. Glad no one was injured and hope your Dad is ok. Your parents are so blessed to have such a loving daughter by their side in their time of need :hug:. Hope you can take some time for yourself ~ sending prayers and pixie dust things looks up soon. :flower3:

I am so sorry, that is a horrible day.

Glad no one was hurt in the accident.

How is your Mom, how is your Dad?

Thanks to all of you. They did a cat scan and that came out clear they also did an mri and haven't heard on that they are holding him for observation and that is good. I'am optimistic as he wasn't confused and didn't show any signs of big weakness in his extremities.

Until today i never beleived i could be more then one person at a time, today i was proved wrong. I was able to deal with insurance companies, my dad and get my moms needs met all at the same time. I guess thats true what they say you don't know how stong a women is until you put her in hot water.

Also someone told me today that there is good in everything we go through , and i ahte to say it but i;m having a hard time seeing the good in any of this.

So sorry you had such an awful day.:hug: Sending good thoughts your way and hope things get better for you, and your mom and dad.:hug:

I know it is so hard to find the positive, but you walked away from an accident without injury. You were there for your father when he could have been having a stroke or another serious issue and you were able to get him to the hospital where he will be in safe hands and watched and checked. Prayers for a better day tomorrow!

Sorry to hear of your day. You are a wonderful daughter and the bright side is that you were there and able to take care for everyone's needs. Too bad about the accident too but you handled that well.

Now, just breathe. Tomorrow is a new day.

I wish your family well. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter