• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jack could use your prayers

Prayers and Pixie Dust, Jack. I was looking forward to bumping into you at DL, maybe next time!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Alex here: Dad is home from the hosptal and went to be said if everything goes OK he will be back on tomorrow. Thanks for allyour hopes and prayors.

Alexandra

Oh, thank goodness!!!

Jack, I'm sending lots of good vibes your way. Love your input.

Alex, thank you so much for keeping us updated and informed.

ETA: OP, a million thanks for re-posting this information

Alex here: Dad is home from the hosptal and went to be said if everything goes OK he will be back on tomorrow. Thanks for allyour hopes and prayors.

Alexandra

Good news and thank you for keeping us posted. Prayers and {{{{Jack and Family}}}}

Thats good news thanks for the update I hope he will be back tomorrow but if he needs another day to rest tell him we all will understand

Yes - such wonderful news!!

:cool1:

Wonderful news! Look forward to Jack's posts. All the best to a speedy recovery!!

Thanks for the update! Glad it is good news. Looking forward to his return.

So glad to here Jack is back home. Hoping that you will be as good as new in no time. Also, sending prayers to the family. So sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter