Jack-Jack's Diaper Dash, Hilarious Ending

We had a surprise ending to the same diaper dash a couple of years ago on our WBTA cruise. No, a super baby did not beat the field in a sprint. Because there were only 200 kids on the ship, there were very few babies and the dash was in trouble. Several babies were available for the preliminary runs, but when it came to the last race, only one of the two finalists was available...truly a diaper issue, I guess, with the other. So, one of the dads volunteered to be a competitor. Well, the gun sounded...maybe not a gun (yikes!), but something started them off. The baby took a few steps/crawls, hesitated, moved a bit more, stopped, sat on his/her butt, then slowly crawled on to victory. Now, the dad started out in slow motion...he lost his balance, fell over a couple of times, his leg went limp and he fell, his arm gave out and he collapsed just short of the finish line, a close second. The whole atrium, all floors, rocked with laughter. Wish I had a video to show everyone, it was a classic. Sometimes the best fun on a Disney cruise comes unexpectedly and unscripted...with a dash of pixie dust.

This is hilarious! I love watching this on every cruise. When I have a crawling baby I will be entering them in this for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter