• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jack Skeleton and Sally in Disney World?

you won't see them there. The only chance is if WDW does something different for Halloween

As of right now, Jack and Sally do not do meet and greet activities at WDW. To my knowledge, there is no plan in place for this to change.

Oh my gosh, I've been there 13 times and I've never seen them! :( I would LOVE to, though. I wonder if there's a better chance at seeing them around Halloween... :)

All the lists I've seen have said Jack and Sally are not available to meet, even around Halloween

We've met them at DLP!
dlp.jpg

I wish they would bring them to DWorld that would be great.

oh okay..thanks for the help everyone. i hope they end up bringing them out for halloween

I agree. They need to bring Jack & Sally our for meet-and-greets at WDW during the Halloween season.

As usual, I suggest that everyone write lots of letters to WDW requesting that they appear. It's the best way to increase any chances of this coming true.

I have to agree I'm not really impressed by these guys. I know that the "puppets" from the movie are done way out of human proportion but I don't know...these costumes just don't do it for me, they don't have the same feel.

....but given my level of NMBC love :worship: I'd probably still meet them.

But a question for those who have met them, since Jack Skellington has a mask, but Sally doesn't, does just Sally talk or...how does that work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter