JackNZero236 REQ: finished

S1NiKa

Earning My Ears
Well, here is your requested sig, hope you like it :) :thumbsup2

JackNZero236-disboards.jpg

That is WAY over the byte limit and so are the pictures in your signature.

Well, here is your requested sig, hope you like it :) :thumbsup2

JackNZero236-disboards.jpg

Sorry, but the total of all images in your signature combined cannot exceed 51,200 bytes, and I believe each one of your images is larger than that.

Thanks for fixing it to meet the signature guidelines. :)

Lori

omgsh, wow i didnt even check that, i suppose that if everyone did wat i did the bandwidth would be crazy, thanks for telling me, problem fixed. None of my sigs are small enough except one :( oh, well ill just put some of my quotes in there.

omgsh, wow i didnt even check that, i suppose that if everyone did wat i did the bandwidth would be crazy, thanks for telling me, problem fixed. None of my sigs are small enough except one :( oh, well ill just put some of my quotes in there.

I can convert them to GIFs if you want.

are they smaller as gifs? probably bad quality though, no thanks ill just stick with this one :)

Actually, converting a picture into a JPG/JPEG makes it blurry-ish and the colors look fuzzy. It's a nice option if you purposely want a fuzzy picture, though. Look at the picture in my signature. That is a GIF. The colors are as crisp as I made them originally as a BMP. =)

Here. I saved it as a BMP in Paint, then saved it as a GIF in AS3.

2d9xnqs.gif

Notice anything? Well it would fit in someone's signature now - and the quality looks extremely close to the original JPEG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter