Jake and Chance Cake Jars from the Halloween Horror Nights

You may want to repost this in one of the Universal forums on this site. I don't know offhand how much of that food/merch is available to review since HHN TM preview is tonight and the event obvs isn't open to the public yet.

You may want to repost this in one of the Universal forums on this site. I don't know offhand how much of that food/merch is available to review since HHN TM preview is tonight and the event obvs isn't open to the public yet.

The cakes this person is referring to are available at the HHN Tribute Store and anyone can purchase them. But I agree, this shouldn't go in a Universal forum.

I saw a review on a blog - and he loved the chance cake. (I think or maybe it was Jack. I can’t remember which). He said it was delicious and he would buy it again. He liked the frosting snd cake itself. I believe it was his favorite of the items he bought. He didn’t really like the Frankenstein cupcake and was rather meh on the Whoopi pie. Mainly because of the red gel stuff. He liked the cake and frosting on it though. Just wasn’t a fan of the gel in it. Those were all I saw him try.

A friend on FB had the Jack one and said it was really good. Chocolate cake & mousse. It was one of her favorite things.

The cakes this person is referring to are available at the HHN Tribute Store and anyone can purchase them. But I agree, this shouldn't go in a Universal forum.
This thread was originally posted elsewhere. A mod must have moved it to here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter