• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can we get Izzy Scrolls for Dahlia and Yasmin please? And Jake Scroll for Treyson? Thank you!

can you make the candy wrapper in a 1.45oz for the hershey's almond bar for Aidan?

I love, LOVE, LOVE your designs. Can you create a birthday invite for my son, WYATT for his 2nd birthday? I would also love the chocolate bar wrapper if have time. :worship::worship::worship:

Also, if it is not too much trouble can you do the Jake logo design with his name so I can make a tshirt ???????????

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milliepie,
I have been searching for Jake stuff for my kids' birthdays and came across this. Your work is amazing and I can't believe that you are so generous. I found a Matthew sign in your files, but my kids are having a joint party. Would you make another one for Lila or maybe even one that says Matthew and Lila and the Neverland pirates? I am also interested in the candy bar wrappers too. I didn't see those for their names. I am definitely going to utilize the cupcakes and thank you notes. You are awesome!

I saw all the wonderful Jake clip art you did with different children's names in it. Is there any chance you can create one for my son for his 4th birthday? His name is Brayden

Thanks!

I just found your designs. They are amazing. If it's not too much trouble, could you please make ones for my two boys, their names are Vito and Sonny. I would love a 2nd birthday for Sonny and a regular Jake one for Vito. Thank you so much in advance! I know my boys will adore these

Wow, what an amazing gift you give to everyone by making these. I looked through your files and did not find Ryan files yet. Can you please create a set of Ryan for a 4th birthday. I would love to make this as his theme. It looks like you are dong this out of the goodness of your heart, but I would love to send a little Starbucks your way if you tell me how to get it to you!pirate:

Carter LOVES his cupcake cake! Here's a pic of him seeing his cake for the 1st time. Thanks again!!!

I really like the thank you notes that you designed, too! Like everything else... they are super cute!

IMG_9731.jpg

IMG_9747.jpg

Oh, that turned out great! Thanks so much for sharing this. It really made my day! :love:
I will so upload my son's birthday after he has it in July so you can see your awesome work in action!

I would absolutely love to see it. :goodvibes

Here are the requests since my last post. I made the water bottle labels with a generic theme and I can change the words if needed. They will fit the 8 oz water bottles. :goodvibes

Millipie-I know you've made a Hayden and the Neverland Pirates image but I can't seem to find it on your shared files page. Do you know if it's on there? I looked under the Jake category and found one name I need but not that one. Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction.

I just found your designs. They are amazing!!!!
Could you please make ones for my boy, his name is ZAID, and his turning 4!!! Thank you so much, I know my boy will adore these!!!

What do I do about the Hershey's with almond bar size? I bought and opened these ready to wrap them with the wrapper images Millie provided, but they're too big. I can't return them, so I'd like to use them. If you could adjust the size to fit the 1.45oz almond bar for Aidan, I would be immensely appreciative. Thank you!

What do I do about the Hershey's with almond bar size? I bought and opened these ready to wrap them with the wrapper images Millie provided, but they're too big. I can't return them, so I'd like to use them. If you could adjust the size to fit the 1.45oz almond bar for Aidan, I would be immensely appreciative. Thank you!

Sorry, I forgot to reply to you. I can't find a template for this size so I'm going to make my own. I'll get back to you. When do you need these by so I don't miss it? Thanks. :)

Sorry, I forgot to reply to you. I can't find a template for this size so I'm going to make my own. I'll get back to you. When do you need these by so I don't miss it? Thanks. :)

His party is July 10th. 3rd Birthday. Yay!

Milliepie, your work is incredible. :worship:
Could I get an Izzy with Kaitlyn?
I would love to put in my window when we get there in Sept and maybe make a tshirt.
Thanks, Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter