Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel at Animal Kingdom?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased a jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel at AK lately? Our trip is next week and it is a must have snack for me! I saw the Cheshire Cafe may have them in MK and would to know of any other locations in any of the parks but hope to find one my first day in AK!

These are our favorites but are very hard to find. No one had them during our last trip in 2020. In the past they had them at the Harambe Fruit Market and Dino Bite Snacks at AK

These are our favorites but are very hard to find. No one had them during our last trip in 2020. In the past they had them at the Harambe Fruit Market and Dino Bite Snacks at AK
There were also at Beastly Kiosk which I know was renamed and they are not on the menu anymore. Ill try to remember and post back if we have any luck finding them!

I have found them at the cart near Boardwalk hotel. They are my favorite, I believe I found it at Chesire cat on our last trip, it seems very hit or miss where you find them.

I have found them at the cart near Boardwalk hotel. They are my favorite, I believe I found it at Chesire cat on our last trip, it seems very hit or miss where you find them.
You need to be there early or be really lucky (which we apparently aren’t) to find them at Boardwalk-to-Go. I’d say 7 out of 10 times we try to grab one, they’re out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter