JAM-BOW! Here’s your ribbon. #Twinning around the World – June 2014 UPDATED 7/19&7/20

leopardmickeyears

The Lost Princess
JAM-BOW! Here’s your ribbon. #Twinning around the World – June 2014

JAMBO EVERYONE!

Princess Megan here welcoming you to my 3rd Trip Report on the Dis! I'm so happy you could join me! Hello to all my readers, new and old! :wave2:

For my new readers, allow me to introduce myself (and my twin).

DSC_0527_zpsfba9d91c.jpg

I am Megan. You can call me that or Meg or Princess. princess:

And my twin, Megan. You can call her Meg or Meg Meg.

We live the #dislife and we live it hard.

This trip was sporadically planned within 24 hours of returning home from my January 2014 trip. We both had Post Disney/Meg Depression; there is no better cure for PDD than another trip to look forward to! And what better excuse to go to Walt Disney World than to celebrate your friend's birthday with her!

My lucky number is 13 and it was so fitting that this was my 13th trip to Walt Disney World because it was without a doubt, my favorite trip.

The trip took place from June 14, 2014 - June 18, 2014.
We stayed at the Villas at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House with a savanna view.

I took a break from my #runlife and got to spend 5 absolutely amazing days with my twin for her (belated) birthday in our most favorite place on earth, sweating our butts off.

I can't wait to share our insanely, ridiculous adventure with you!
Here we go!

Please stand clear of the door, por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas.
AnimMonorail-1.gif

I AM HERE CAUSE I HAD TO BE THE FIRST CAUSE DUH but I am at DTD right now cause #dislife so YOU'RE WELCOME

And i am drinking Starbs right now so #commonwhitegirllife

Cast Introductions

Me

Megan/Meg/Princess/Twin/Meg 1

DSC_0575_zpsb46100a9.jpg

The running princess. I am a baker, runner, photographer, fashionista, leopard print loving, Disney girl, #teambreadpudding, Princess. I am 24 years old (but more accurately 2 + 4 = 6). I will always be a kid at heart.

I am fortunate enough to be a Disney Vacation Club member with a home resort of the beautiful Old Key West. I live-eat-sleep-breathe-run Disney. Walt Disney World is my happy place. I am a different person when I am there.

Some of my favorite Disney things and things about Disney include Stitch, Tangled, the Monorail, Mickey shaped foods (and Disney food while we're at it), Princesses, Winnie the Pooh, alllll the incredible details and distinctive themes of each resort, Epcot, Mickey balloons, Flynn Rider, Disney background music, amazing Disney smells, the lantern scene. My favorite Princesses are Rapunzel, Mulan, Jasmine and Elsa. I am constantly in training for a runDisney race.

I will be posting my tweets from my trip. Anytime you see this @meghill132, it was a tweet from me.

Meg Meg

Megan/Meg/Meg Meg/Twin/Very Meg/Meg 2

DSC_0556_zps5f5699d0.jpg

My right hand DisFreak, my best friend, my twin, my other half, the Anna to my Elsa.
She enjoys music, cooking, guitar (LOL), photography, food, and DISNEY. She is a Flordian, Annual Pass holder, Disnerd, photographer, #teambreadpudding, Future CM, DisExpert, Chippie lover, sarcastic, wicked awesome person. We met online back in 2012 and our friendship just grew from there, and I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

Meg just celebrated a birthday and THAT IS WHY THIS TRIP HAPPENED!

Meg loves Disney details, Mary Blair anything, Animal Kingdom, Disney food, The Haunted Mansion, Mickey balloons, TNBC, um pretty much everything..let's be real now. She does not like the tram though. Her favorite Princesses are Snow, Belle, and Rapunzel.

I will also be posting my tweets from the twin from the trip. Anytime you see this @lifedis, it was a tweet from Meg Meg.

Mum/Mum Mum/Melissa

Meg's mom, who I will refer to as mum for the duration of this trip report.

Tripod baby sitter, I4 race car driver.

We love to #liveitup and live that #dislife

Pre Trip Report

It's casual

January 19, 2014

As I was in my room unpacking from my incredible trip (trying hard to fight that PDD) my twin texted me asking me when I would get more vacation time at work. I told her that we have X amount of weeks and can use it pretty much however if no one else is out. So she decided that it would be easier to just have mum call me to discuss their idea. Within 2 minutes my phone rang. Mum told me that for her birthday, the only thing she wanted was me to come down and celebrate with them.

Cue da tears.

Mum offered to fly me down for a long weekend sometime close to Meg’s birthday. Economically, it wouldn’t be anything expensive; 2 or 3 nights at AKL, the other nights at casa de Meg Meg and 2 or 3 ADR’s. We talked about the finances to make this happen, I told her that I could work some magic and figure out the rest...getting me there was the biggest issue.

We talked about which weekend would be best. Since Meg’s birthday is May 22nd they were first thinking about the weekend of May 31st, but that would not work well with the flow of work for my position. Then we thought about the following weekend, June 7th. That time still doesn’t work so well for me at work. Mum and Meg were pretty flexible. The most ideal weekend was June 14th. It would either be 4 or 5 days depending on how many days I could take off.

February – May 2014

As soon as I asked for the days, it would be official and the flight would be booked.

Normally, I would CHOP CHOP on this when there are things to be booked and such. But since I just got back from vacation, I felt funny asking for vacation days. In the meantime, Meg and I made interim countdowns on our phones and the Dis. We didn’t want to jinx it even though it was like 99% sure.

Eventually, I requested the days off.
Wish granted, and OMG I’M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD. AGAIN!!!

Never would I have imagined that I would be going to Walt Disney World twice in one year!

You know what I loved about planning this trip?
The lack of planning.

Everything about it was so casual. No strategizing, no texting between multiple people making sure a particular ADR was ok for everyone. That is how us #dislife folk roll. It’s no big deal.

Meg made the 3 ADR’s, and after consulting with me, eventually added another one (that was a necessity) in there because WHY NOT?

And a life goal was accomplished for me.

DVC just so happened to be offering a promotion from February through April; you can buy the Premium Annual Pass for the price of the Annual Pass at the DVC discounted rate. Um. Yes. Please. It’s been a dream of mine to own an AP, even if just for one year and it looks like my dream would be coming true since I would be/will be returning to the world more than once in a year. :banana:

Ok, now I can actually comment because I am not at DTD drinking Starbs and eating cupcakes from the Yum Yum Cupcake Truck sooo.

The title though >>>

ITS MOI

Um, you didn’t just sweat off your butt. #smelly

Me and Dale, who was a total poop. NO WONDER CHIP IS MY FAVE

Guitar :rotfl2:

Sarcastic is right!

I don’t know what I would do without you #tsl :lovestruc

“Pretty much everything”
Um yeah pretty much.

HATE DAT TRAM

I barely tweeted on this trip. But you have to include that one after the best night EVAH but you already know that

I love Mum’s intro :rotfl:

Um yes we are flexible because I have no life

“I would be going to Walt Disney World twice in one year!”
You mean three

We are just so casual

WHOOP WHOOP WELCOME TO THE #APLIFE

I AM HERE CAUSE I HAD TO BE THE FIRST CAUSE DUH but I am at DTD right now cause #dislife so YOU'RE WELCOME

And i am drinking Starbs right now so #commonwhitegirllife

Well yeah I would expect nothing else from you.

Ok, now I can actually comment because I am not at DTD drinking Starbs and eating cupcakes from the Yum Yum Cupcake Truck sooo.

The title though >>>

ITS MOI

Um, you didn’t just sweat off your butt. #smelly

Me and Dale, who was a total poop. NO WONDER CHIP IS MY FAVE

Guitar :rotfl2:

Sarcastic is right!

I don’t know what I would do without you #tsl :lovestruc

“Pretty much everything”
Um yeah pretty much.

HATE DAT TRAM

I barely tweeted on this trip. But you have to include that one after the best night EVAH but you already know that

I love Mum’s intro :rotfl:

Um yes we are flexible because I have no life

“I would be going to Walt Disney World twice in one year!”
You mean three

We are just so casual

WHOOP WHOOP WELCOME TO THE #APLIFE

I'd thought you'd like the title. JAMBOW

#smelly

YEAH I NOTICED AS I JUST WENT AND COPIED ALL OF OURS. There are like 2 days where there is ONE tweet from you.

three*

AP LIFE IS DA BEST LIFE

Joining in on your "spontaneous" adventure Meg. There really is a big difference from doing Disney with people who like it and people who live it. :goodvibes

I was busy with other things.​

Oh, did these things involve a bubblah? :rotfl2:

Joining in on your "spontaneous" adventure Meg. There really is a big difference from doing Disney with people who like it and people who live it. :goodvibes

HUGE difference! I much enjoyed traveling with a small travel instead of a large entourage too :rolleyes:

Looking forward to another great report! Subbing!

Thank you!

I'm joining in! I came over from your awesome twin's never ending trip report. Can't wait to here about your trip! :cool1:

Thank you! :banana:

Hi Meg, I am also coming over from Meg's TR. I can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

Thanks for stpping by!

Hi Meg and Meg Meg. I am here.

Great having you here!

Excited to hear more about your trip!! Sounds awesome! My hubby and I planned a "not-so-planned" quick trip for Labor Day weekend this year and I am SOO excited. I feel the same way you did tho about not really having to "plan" just more go with the flow. I love it! :goodvibes

June, 2014

REUNITED, with a taste of the local life

June 13, 2014

It thunder stormed when I got home from work so unfortunately I could not get one last run in before I departed. I spent the night finishing up packing and then I just chilled for the rest of the night, texting da twin of course. I reread the accounts of the first time we met for LOLZ.

Here's to hoping the hair dryer at AKL doesn't eat our hair @LifeDis

I attempted to get to bed semi-early but we all know the excitement would not allow that.

June 14, 2014

The alarm went off at 3:45am. I packed those last minute things, got dressed, curled my hair...why, and loaded the car all before our estimated departure time of 4:15. We headed off to LGA.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, off to the airport I go! @LifeDis

The twin was so excited she woke up at like 4:40 so we were texting the entire way there. Luckily (for me), mom and I did not get lost or anything like that once we arrived at LGA. I grabbed my bags from the car and ran into the airport because I was just so excited!! I checked-in and printed my boarding pass via the kiosk and then went over and checked my bag. Unlike last time, I was unconcerned with seeing how much it weighed. Next was security and this always takes the longest, but once I got through that first check point it went rather quickly (though the people in front of me with the doughnuts were slow…). Then I was off to my gate, which was the same one as January. I texted my friends to let them know I was at the airport and waiting to board. I thought I made it through check-in, bag check, and security in record time, because soon enough the plane started boarding. I boarded, got to me seat, stowed my carry-ons and whipped out Duffy. This was my first time traveling SOLO-solo, so I needed a travel buddy. The plane took off on time and I spent a majority of the flight on my iPad. I downloaded several issues of Competitor (a running magazine) in the Newsstand so I scanned through those. I haven’t read it in a while because the issues JUST became free and I feel like the magazine took a turn towards more trail running. Anyway, then the rest of the flight I deleted all the (unedited) photos from last trip that I uploaded while I was there.

This flight went by quickly (thank God). We were approaching MCO so I packed everything up and starred out the window. Touch down in MCO and it looked beautiful out. I turned on my phone to let my friends know I landed safely and LET THE TWIN KNOW I AM HERE! And most importantly, put that tiara ON!

HELLO ORLANDO

I AM HERE "@LifeDis MY TWIN IS ON HER WAY REPEAT MY TWIN IS ON HER WAY"

Duffy is an excellent travel partner btw, because it took me/us a grand total of FIVE MINUTES to make it to my line for DME from the time I stepped on the Jet Bridge. #pro

DSC_0001_zps136ebaed.jpg

I was called Princess upon scanning my MB at DME, so already this trip is wonderful.

Already got called Princess OMG tears

When the CM asked if it was a party of 3, I said “Nope just me.”
“What’s your name?”
“Megan”
“Which one”

Oh yeah…

We were loaded on the bus almost instantly. I grabbed a seat in the second row, only because the first row was reserved. And then some #poohsized folks got on late and they were allowed to sit there. I could not hear the video AT all but that’s ok because it’s the “feel-less” one and I was way too busy texting the twin anyway. And I’ve never experienced this before, but the bus driver slowed down as we approached property so everyone could get a good photo of the gates.

DSC_0007_zpsd3a432be.jpg

The twin and mum had been at Sears since it opened to get new tires. And Meg was also rockin’ a tiara. She really wanted to get to AKL before me, but it didn’t look like that would happen. But we would see since we had to make stops at AoA and Pop Century first. I am not used to making stops since OKW is always the first stop, so I was impressed with how fast people unloaded.

Hello ESPN WWoS! I miss you!

Can’t wait to be back for a Runcation.

Next stop, Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House! I ran off the bus and into the resort to check out this gorgeous lobby and omg.

DSC_0017_zps3f82a845.jpg

JAMBO

There is animal print everywhere

I really had to go to the bathroom but I didn’t know where it was and I had all this stuff with me and a skirt on so I just held it. I was getting updates as to where the twin was, so eventually I made my way outside and sat on a bench to wait for her. I was in the shade, but that FL heat was getting to me. Once Meg told me they were pulling into the parking lot (and that she had stickers) I got up off the bench and walked over to the end of the sidewalk. I spotted my twin and slowly made my way closer to her. She checked to make sure that there were no cars coming and then she ran* across the loading area and we hugged and OMG REUNITED! The first thing out of mum’s mouth was “Well that was a lot better than the first time you met”
Meg: “Shut up.”

LOL

We went into the lobby and headed over to online check-in. The CM asked us if we had MagicBands and we said yes as I handed her mine because I forgot I had a baggie with Meg’s and Mum’s. I don’t know if she misheard us but she tried to give us more MagicBands! Thanks but we’ve got plenty. So our room wasn’t ready, no surprise there because it was like 11am. We were on the 5th floor, kudu trail. Ew, I wanted giraffes, oh well.

DSC_0023_zps511621a4.jpg

DSC_0027_zpscd759a6b.jpg

They had some cold food in the car so we headed out to the parking lot to grab that. I also had to make a decision if I wanted to give bell hop my carry on or rearrange stuff and leave it (and Duffy) in the (hot hot hot) car. I spotted several cars of my fellow people in the parking lot (runners, marathoners, runDisney-ers!). I decided on carrying ALL my photography stuff in my backpack and leaving the rest of the stuff in the car.

We went back into the resort and gave bellhop the food and then we headed downstairs to the Mara for a snack. Because we’re “not ourselves when we’re hungry”. Mum kinda didn’t want to eat here because she’s gotten sick the past few times, but YOLO we’re hungry. Meg got her usual, a chocolate croissant. I decided I was hungry and got one too #twins

DSC_0022_zpsd0975b63.jpg

DSC_0020_zpsc675e890.jpg

My backpack somehow took a tumble off the chair and I almost died because no big deal or anything but my ipad, 55-200mm lens and 50mm lens were in there. I freaked out to say the least.

We sat around for a bit and chatted about things and came up with a game plan for the rest of the day. We decided on taking the car to MK so we could leave our tripods in the car and then drive to studios later followed by DTD. Also, I totally needed to experience the local life…aka #thetram

We headed out to the car to get going to the Magic Kingdom! And I swear, everyone I follow on twitter must have been dead that day or something. Either that or I am just a peasant because no one cared that I was there OH WHALE.

Oh btw, we are reunited @lifedis

We drove to the TTC and I got to experience...THE TRAM! I am pretty sure I was on it...maybe once when I was really little. That’s about it. If we recall from my last TR, I had absolutely NO idea where the MK parking lot was until it was part of the race course #deluxesnob

DSC_0030_zps704b23a4.jpg

DSC_0031_zpsa23b0ae7.jpg

DSC_0032_zps5de2509e.jpg

We took the monorail and arrived at the Kingdom. The sky started to look ominous. We headed over to Guest Relations because I had to pick up...MY PREMIUM ANNUAL PASS. The line was super long and it was wicked hot out. When we got to the front of the line, some CM grabbed us and pulled us off to the side. I told her I was picking up my AP and I gave her all the paper work I had with me and my license and she disappeared. Mum was all ready for a fight if they gave me any problems since “The” DVC member was not with me. But she came back with everything AND MY ANNUAL PASS.
And cue the freak out.

BqGvZvbCUAEshQ3.jpg

PASSHOLDER PASSHOLDER PASSHOLDER

COULDN’T BELIEVE IT.
DREAMS COME TRUE.

And we rushed into the park and I started dancing or something because I WAS BACK IN MY KINGDOM!

We headed over to Tomorrowland. Thunder. We went on Carousel of Progress as the sky opened up. Once it was over, we ponchoed up (and of course I left mine in the car, going with the "if I don't bring it, I won't need it" theory) but luckily for me, Meg let me borrow hers since her and mom had umbrellas.

Our first FP+ of the day was for Anna and Elsa! We got to Princess Fairytale Hall/Sir Mickey's and I tried to de-poncho and get myself presentable before meeting the sisters.

We were let into the room and one of the CMs said to us:
"I love the tiaras, is it Princess day?"
and I said "Of course! Every day is Princess day"
CM - "I love it!"

Meg had to get the matte for a photo frame signed by the sisters and I had my autograph book. We went over and we were awkward per the usual.

DSC_0036_zps0742c046.jpg

Elsa had the matte first and then handed it off to Anna. Meg thought that she had it flipped the wrong way so she asked Anna to sign on the other side...and Anna just looked at her like "Wha?" She was signing on the correct side...oh

oh "@LifeDis Biggest derp evah"

DSC_0038_zps270e1ab5.jpg

DSC_0039_zps5ce47401.jpg

Anna decided to tell us a joke: Why can't you Elsa a balloon?

Because she always Let's it go!

Well I started laughing like a fool.
Anna - "I like her, she thinks I'm funny!"

Then we went and met Aurora. Which I have no photos of besides Photopass because I guess no one took my camera. Oh well. She asked us if our Fairy Godmothers made our tiaras for us. After princesses, Meg decided she needed a brew. We made our way over to Gaston's...but we encountered a problem first. Something was caught in her sandal and was digging into her shoe. She hopped over to the side to check it out. Mum said it was probably just mulch. Let's try a heavy duty staple. None of us could pull it out since it was really jammed in there and it and our fingers were wet. We went into the Pooh git shop to see if they had anything to help remove it. One CM managed to remove it with something and we thanked him. Then it was back to the brew.

The CM who took our order told Meg and me that he had a tiara just like ours. Meg grabbed 3 straws and we all split the brew. We chilled in Gaston's for a little bit to cool and dry off. Then we headed over to Main Street to get a good spot for...FESTIVAL OF FANTASY!! We were hoping the weather wouldn't cancel it because I really really really wanted to see it!! It started drizzling again so Meg and I hung out under her (awesome) umbrella while we waited. We changed lenses in anticipation that the show would go on.

DSC_0045_zps66d068cd.jpg

DSC_0047_zps8c62e8b2.jpg

DSC_0051_zps954402eb.jpg

DSC_0055_zpse32a6985.jpg

FOF ended up getting canceled. So the rainy day parade came by.

DSC_0062_zps80d68377.jpg

DSC_0063_zps3eaf10fc.jpg

We had another FP+ to attend to, Space!! Already made up for some things I didn't get to on the last trip.

DSC_0065_zps4ea9ec2f.jpg

Star tunnel

DSC_0070_zpsc11369fc.jpg

Space was FANTASTIC! I thought this was the best track I've EVAH been on!
After returning from space, we headed over Storybook Circus. Meg bought me a pin because she is awesome like that! We hid out from the rain here and shared some Mickey crackers.

DSC_0073_zps2bf81869.jpg

While it was still raining, we decided to REALLY #liveitup and head over to Country Bear Jamboree.
Second row, babay.

DSC_0075_zps5cd17a76.jpg

Oh, but they have caves for rent!
No words.
Next, we continued to #liveitup and went into the Hall of Presidents.

DSC_0081_zpsee9a3a1b.jpg

I prefer the latter over the former.

After that intense #dislife livin', we had to get going to get to our ADR!

Just FYI (like you don't already know) Duffy rules!!!!!!!!

Awww so sweet to see you reunited. Disney friends. The Best.

I'm probably in the minority, but I like the Tram. It's probably a childhood thing though. Tram-Monorail-MK.

Holding that AP for the first time is pretty darn cool, isn't it? :cheer2: Holding it a second and third time (etc) ain't too shabby either.

I want to see FoF SO BAD, but I do like the Rainy Day Cavalcade. I've only seen it once, but it is so darned cute.

Ah Country Bears is perfection. :love:

June 14, 2014

LET'S LADY AND THE TRAMP IT! And everyone's better than Cinderella.

We headed out of the Kingdom to get on the monorail for our intended destination. And of course, we were kinda running late (sorry twin). And since we were going to the GFlo, we had to ride the entire loop of the monorail, not to say that’s a bad thing, but being late <<<

At least I captured this awesome bokeh-ed photo of Space through the rainy window.

DSC_0085_zpse331835d.jpg

We arrived and took the elevator down to 1900 Parkfare.

DSC_0140_zps12045baf.jpg

DSC_0139_zps89b6c33a.jpg

DSC_0138_zps81d05733.jpg

DSC_0137_zps0a4b63d2.jpg

Meg checked us in and we skipped over that photo for reasons. Meg and I went to the bathroom (that one right near 1900 is super tiny, btw) and before we even got to go, mum came and got us because our buzzer went off.

We entered and saw the step sisters immediately so now we were REALLY EXCITED. We were seated in the middle of the place? I’ve seen plenty of pictures from TRs of the place but I don’t know, I thought it would be…grander.

DSC_0088_zpscaccffde.jpg

This thing...

Anyway, we were starvin’ so we settled in and ran over to the food. I followed Meg’s lead and got some food from the kids section (hmm foreshadowing) and some pasta, strawberry soup cuz duh, and something else.

That something else was herb crusted salmon.

For several reasons, I decided back around April that I need to expand my horizons, step outside my comfort zone and try new foods. A part of my "Try New Things" initiative. I figured this trip would be a good place to start because we had several buffet ADR’s and Meg is a VERY adventurous eater, and I need a wingman for moral support. Also, mom would start gagging just at the thought of fish and that has a negative impact on me.

I ended up having the opportunity to try fried calamari in not too soon after I made that decision and it was…..delicious!! I texted pretty much every one I knew to tell them I tried seafood, that’s how big of a deal this was. It gave me that feeling of “I can do anything!” which is the feeling I get after a completing a marathon; one of the best feelings evah.

So back to the salmon. I took just a tiny piece. At first, I was hesitant…old habits die hard. But then put it on my fork and yolo-ed it. I wasn’t a fan. It was a little too fishy for my liking. But, gold stars because I tried fish like I said I would. I didn’t finish the rest of it, so I ate some pasta (yay carbs), and some other random samplings.

Strawberry soup was excellent btw. Not like you didn’t know that already or anything I’m sure.

DSC_0092_zps03c2dc5a.jpg

Prince Charming was the first character to come around. Charming doesn’t exactly do anything for Meg or myself.

14501568213_06c2942dfe_z.jpg

(Photo credit to the twin)

DSC_0094_zpsf00710b5.jpg

Cindy came by next.

14294852558_d236e85d43_z.jpg

Then we went up for more food #pooh5K and Meg found her beloved corn dog nuggets at the kids section on the other side and started freaking out. I had some too since she raves about them all the time. I thought they were good! I’ve never had a legit corn dog before.

Next was Lady Tremaine and she was perfect omg. She asked us “So what’s with the tiara’s, are you guys princesses?”
Duh
Then she said “Why princesses, why not Queen?” And I almost said “Because I don’t wanna do any work.” I wish I would have said that HAHA! Not that I am that type of princess. Lady Tremaine made a comment about Cinderella being a princess and Meg said “We are better than Cinderella.” To which Lady Tremaine replied:

“Everyone is better than Cinderella.”

OMG I DIED. She was the best. The end.

In the middle of the conversation she also told Meg - "Stop talking."

Well then.

14294803929_bfa8046b9c_z.jpg

Then, they made an announcement for everyone who was celebrating a special occasion to stand up. Meg got really excited and stood up and started flailing her arms all about. I can’t.

DSC_0116_zps48f13719.jpg

DSC_0118_zps4b6bffb5.jpg

Then she got a cupcake.

DSC_0126_zps562d5690.jpg

Then Anastasia came by. She asked Meg what she could do now that is 15 that she couldn't do before. Meg said she could get her driver’s permit now so Anastasia decided she was going to hire her to drive her around in her coach. She was to report to work at 4am the next morning. She hired me too while she was at it.

14501560753_f5888681eb_z.jpg

PRINCESS POSE

DSC_0127_zps45fe2538.jpg

Drizella came by next.
"TELL ME HOW PRETTY I LOOK."

She wished Meg a happy birthday and then asked if we were sisters. I said yes. She asked if we fight and pull each other's hair and Meg said all the time. She asked how do the fights start, so I reached over and tugged on a piece of Meg's hair (and said uh uh uh...don't ask) and Meg said "just like that."

Attitude.

14481426505_7fa910dfde_z.jpg

Step sisters are life @LifeDis

The Tremaine's were seriously some of the best character interactions I've ever had. Meg and I were really hoping they would be at dinner when we went, and I am SO glad they were because they made the meal.

Mum said something about how it was a good thing that Drizella didn't ask me what my name was, they would look at her like what the crap is wrong with you. "I named them all Meg, like George Foreman named all his George."

Next was dessert, and we had something much better in mind than all this variety of mini ones that were there. But I was craving some key lime pie so I took one small one....that had no flavor and then I was informed that it was just cheesecake. The key lime pie was in the chocolate crust....um why? Mum told Meg that there were cannolis so I went and got her one. Meg took a selfie with the cannoli. I was texting my friend or something because I overheard Meg say "LET'S LADY AND THE TRAMP IT!"
And the next thing I know, I'm pulling my chair over and...well I'll let the photo do the talking.

14294843238_6aebd2ba9e_z.jpg

And with that, my Disney side (note: different from #DisneySide) me came out. The one who acts like an fool and laughs way to much at anything and everything and just doesn't care what other people around me think. I love that 'me'.

WE CAN LADY AND THE TRAMP IT @LifeDis

I don't even remember what other conversations we had but all I know is that I was seconds away from falling on the floor in laughter. I kid you not. I seriously could not breathe.

Can't breathe at 1900 PF

And Meg got her own hidden Mickey in the form of crumbs #whereismybib

DSC_0133_zps4570caf2.jpg

We finished up and headed out to the next destination. But first, we decided to stalk a wedding.
We were creeping on this wedding party that was chilling in the entrance. We had a conversation about Disney Weddings amongst ourselves, because mum is going to marry herself. And I will be there. We left the building and started the walk towards the Poly...but then mum spotted something and died.

DSC_0145_zps12f3b252.jpg

HER PONIES!!

Complete with carriage and bride. I could not believe what we were witnessing omg fasdjkfhasdjfkl

After a small freak out about all things Disney weddings...we headed off to the love of my life.

DSC_0154_zps94ba561f.jpg

And I had to stop and take a picture of this, obviously.

DSC_0164_zpsc3f3604e.jpg

DSC_0166_zpsd392b01b.jpg

My buddy, but you do not make up for no Captain Cook's aka no Dole Whips (aka aka no noodles)

We continued upstairs.

RIP POLY

OMG THAT POOR LOBBY

And to our surprise there was a wedding cocktail hour AND/OR reception going on. DUDES...a casual wedding at the Poly is TOTALLY my speed. And suddenly, I discovered a positive that came from a negative as a result of...things...from last trip. I CAN HAVE MY DISNEY WEDDING AGAIN!
No one loves me, it's fine.

So anyway, mum went to go find a place for us to sit or else we would have problems trying to place our order. Meg and I stood awkwardly at the bar trying to get the servers attention to order...MY BELOVED BREAD PUDDING! We were rudely ignored for a while. Um...there are tiaras on both of our heads, what is the issue? When we finally decided to give us the time of day, we ordered a bread pudding.

Once we received this beauty, we ran over to the table with it lalalallala. Then it had a photo shoot because I mean...LOOK AT IT!!

DSC_0167_zpscdb987db.jpg

[
DSC_0174_zps015b80ee.jpg

Mum took a ton of lovely photos of us eating it, that I will not be showing here....we are ridiculous, the end. It's that Disney side me again. I am pretty sure the people watching us (in horror?) were thoroughly entertained though. In case you were wondering, it was just as delicious and perfect as I remembered. I also decided...I NEED to try and recreate at home. It is just too wonderful. and after all, I am a really good baker. (Update: 80% successful for my first attempt and without proper ingredients).

"You look like 2 cows at a trough!"

We cleaned ourselves up, and headed off to the TTC to get the car.

TREMAINES!!! Seriously, could they be more perfect??

Haha, Lady and the Tramp... nice!!! That's the way to be. If it feels good, do it, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. BTW who's Lady and who's Tramp? :confused3

OK, the Hidden Mickey crumbs. Was that legit? Because if so, that's freaking cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter