JAM-BOW! Here’s your ribbon. #Twinning around the World – June 2014 UPDATED 7/19&7/20

Yo I am here you are so welcome #peasants

Can we just not mention the first time we met yeah thanks

Omg the hair dryer didn’t eat our hair tho

Of course I got up at 4:40

Um donuts?

I cant believe you got down there in five minutes. I still don’t even know where DME is located in that place

The bus driver usually slows down at the gate…. EVEN THO HE AINT SUPPOSED TO. THERE ARE BIG FLASHING SIGNS THAT SAY DON’T SLOW DOWN. DO THE DME DRIVERS AND TOURISTS NOT SEE THEM OR. I MEAN WE HAD A GUY LAST WEEKEND JUST STOP DEAD IN THE ROAD TO TAKE A PIC OF THE STUPID SIGN GRRR

Anyways

This is what you are getting for a comment so you’re welcome

Stupid Sears

I probably just said “be quiet” because I would have gotten a slappin’ if I ever said “shut up” to the queen

You really cant go wrong with a chocolate croissant so

“Either that or I am just a peasant”
Um you are a peasant and so am I

“If we recall from my last TR”
Lol no because you/I have no readers

Double chins for days

I love how my monkey toes are in your AP pic
And that was so casual so

Can we just not relive this meet and greet thanks

And please go look at this pic of Anna and then your pic of Wendy in FoF. I am just saying.
(they are the same personnnnnn)

LOL at FoF

Um there are only two tracks on Space so

THOSE MICKEY CRACKERS ARE AWESOME AND YOU KNOW IT

We were really #livinitup wow

And *insert my gasping at certain people in Frontierland here*

And *insert our imaginary ride on 7DMT here*
Good notes

Being late <<<<

That “thing” is awesome

Um yeah I am a very adventurous eater
You better be eatin’ snail in March CAUSE I AM

Yeah Prince “Charming” does nothing for me

CORN DOG NUGGETS FTW

Lady Tremaine was rude. She didn’t know who she was messing with

Look at how hawt I am wow

UH UH UH

And we are cute wow

I forgot about that hidden mickey crumb #whereismybibpro

PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“No one loves me”
Well you can marry yourself like mum is doing

That losah at da bah ugh

We are cows though #poohsized

June 14, 2014

DUFFY COIN PURSE

We took the monorail to the TTC and found the car and drove over to Studios. But first, Florida sunset (even from #TheTram) >>>>

DSC_0175_zpsce7cc1a0.jpg

DSC_0178_zps806f879c.jpg

The parking lot was packed when we arrived. We finally found a spot and made our way to the tram...and then we (or at least me..) started running for it because it was about to leave.

It started drizzling by now, but that would be no problem since we plopped ourselves under Crossroads of the World so our tripods and cameras would be dry. We set up said tripods and took some test shots. I was trying to figure out where I wanted my photos to be framed and we were both thinking about and discussing settings since we now both had a neutral density filter and this would be the first time we would be shooting with one. We had about an hour or so until Symphony in the Stars started so we just chilled until the fireworks started.

DSC_0180_zpsdad4944e.jpg

DSC_0188_zps97e19bbe.jpg

DSC_0191_zpsb7490f42.jpg

DSC_0192_zpsbf4ea463.jpg

DSC_0193_zpsec82ab60.jpg

DSC_0198_zpsb444581c.jpg

DSC_0199_zps4fd3fa0c.jpg

idek

DSC_0200_zpse4d5526b.jpg

DSC_0203_zpsfc3354d3.jpg

DSC_0206_zps3c756836.jpg

After it was over, we packed up the tripods and headed out. We squeezing in with 2 other people into a row on the tram so that's always fun (because I would know?). We had a ridiculous conversation about the names of the parking lot sections because Meg made up Mickey screen or Mickey stage...one of those does not exist. And then when we made it to either Mickey screen or stage, we could not find the car. We did not make a mental note as to where we parked since we were so preoccupied with other things I suppose. We walked all over that parking lot looking for the car. Eventually, we had to be one of those people and we set off the alarm. FOUND IT!

Ok, and not like I would know, but the traffic was ridiculous trying to get out of there that night! But mum and her small car have skills. Like driving through cones and cutting off traffic.

I4 race car driver.

And I could not deal with Meg's accent as she screamed out in frustration at the traffic and other driver's omg. Mum also said to us "Hey, there's the Ana bus"
Meg & me - "Anna**"

Tweeting each other in the same car >>> @LifeDis

We made it to DTD and had to park at Casting since the parking is a disaster zone over there.

We walked over and our first stop was Design-a-Tee for our trip shirt. We had what we wanted on the shirt all planned out. We had a ridiculous “saying” all ready for the shirt; we spent a lot of time on this making sure it would all fit. We picked a color and image and typed in this whole entire thing out and brought the receipt over to the register. The CM who helped us was…well Pooh sized. We had that term on the shirt, because duh we like food. We thought he was going to have a problem with that term, but no...he had a problem with....Livin’ it up. The apostrophe. W0t?
Disney is very strict about grimmer, apparently...ok then. So he went to check our shirts with a manager. And it all just went downhill from there.

We couldn’t have Livin'

And then the manager axed “Pooh sized partying” and “Pumba free”...and we weren't talking about the warthog. I figured a manager would definitely know what we were referring to...anyway. The CM had to edit the entire thing and it ended up saying

Literally [we wanted an * for reasons but no]
Living it up [I would have been content if we could have just had Livin’ !!!]
Wicked awesome
Belated birthday!!

Meh

We headed out to hit some other stores aka spend some money.
We HAD to stop at Co-op. Since this whole (awesome) place replaced Team Mickey, I had to see if Trophy Room had ANY runDisney merch. No dice. But they have vintage Yankee stuff so. And mum suggested that we take a rival photo so then this happened.

14478893896_6e8a6fdb66_z.jpg

(Photo cred to the twin)

Love my phone sticking out of my bra btw #noshame

I looked around the rest of Co-op, most of my time spent in Centerpiece. I really wanted one of the glasses with the attraction poster photos, preferably the one with the monorail. I don’t know why they decided to put the Matterhorn on the other side of the monorail one though. I’m not hating on it, just...why are you mixing the WDW monorail and Disneyland? So it was either the monorail or Space but THEN I spotted this huge beer glass with the Space poster on it and I was in love...and I don’t even drink. I also wanted one of the Adventureland plates (because...come on now it looks very Poly). I didn’t purchase anything yet, I had to make my decisions.

Next stop was WoD. I made a B-line for the jewelry section because I WANTED MY DISNEY ALEX & ANI! It was so perfect that they released the park ones about a week or two before I arrived. NOW I DIDN’T HAVE TO MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS. EPCOT! So I bought that.

I grabbed a necklace I had my eye on and then we went to the Plush section because duh. We headed over to the Duffy’s because I wanted another outfit.

And then Meg died.

Because they had Duffy coin purses. She screamed out OMG DUFFY COIN PURSE!!!
And then proceeded to babble Duffy related excitement the rest of the night.
Guys, you don’t understand, this is Duffy merch that Japan gets. Meg’s mind was blown.

We made our way to the registers since the place would be closing very, very soon. My last purchase of the night was a (girl’s) Elsa tee because it was a large kid’s size so it would fit! We headed back to the car and over to AKL. We hadn’t even seen the room yet lol

We rocked out to Ain’t it Fun by Paramore and that was just a moment of pure bliss with my best friend.

Mum was yelling at Meg to keep her arms down because...well it was hot that day...

THAT'S THE STENCH OF ANIMALS

We made it to AKL and grabbed Meg’s and mum’s suitcases out of the car. Our room was 5231 (need to know info).
Once we got to our room, I gave Meg more random gifts and the other part of her birthday gift. I had this Olaf towel and sippy cup for her since February (I wanted free shipping from Disneystore.com...). I also had a gift for Duffy. A wheelchair. Meg and I almost collapsed on the floor in laughter. She ripped into that and put Duffy in. Then I gave her the birthday gift and you will see that at a later time.

And then I died like I said I would over the hidden Mickey leopard print carpet.

14498605601_851532def1_z.jpg

(Photo cred to the twin)

My life in carpeting form. Please note, my camouflage ability.

Then, to cap off the night, Meg and I took the tripods out to go photograph the lobby from the 5th floor.

DSC_0213_zpsda58271d.jpg

DSC_0216_zpsc117acde.jpg

DSC_0220_zps245b86bd.jpg

DSC_0223_zps6f0b2092.jpg

DSC_0226_zps4c039701.jpg

DSC_0227_zps41cb65d9.jpg

DSC_0230_zps4ab9df89.jpg

DSC_0233_zps3700ed80.jpg

While we were taking our last shots, this group of boys walked by and looked at us and asked what we were taking pictures of or for? One of the older boys said to Meg “Have you met my nephew, Cooper?”
She said no and then they walked away. I don’t even know.

We packed up the tripods and went back to the room. I took a shower, pulled my bed out from the sofa, searched for a blanket that was not there and then went to bed with a happy, continuous loop of Stacey.

Excited to hear more about your trip!! Sounds awesome! My hubby and I planned a "not-so-planned" quick trip for Labor Day weekend this year and I am SOO excited. I feel the same way you did tho about not really having to "plan" just more go with the flow. I love it! :goodvibes

I'm a super planner...but this no planning makes for an even better time

Just FYI (like you don't already know) Duffy rules!!!!!!!!

Awww so sweet to see you reunited. Disney friends. The Best.

I'm probably in the minority, but I like the Tram. It's probably a childhood thing though. Tram-Monorail-MK.

Holding that AP for the first time is pretty darn cool, isn't it? :cheer2: Holding it a second and third time (etc) ain't too shabby either.

I want to see FoF SO BAD, but I do like the Rainy Day Cavalcade. I've only seen it once, but it is so darned cute.

Ah Country Bears is perfection. :love:

OF COURSE DUFFY RULES!
It's not that I don't like it...I've just always taken the buses.
I wore it around my next when I went back to work. No lie.
It is cute...but soooo short.

TREMAINES!!! Seriously, could they be more perfect??

Haha, Lady and the Tramp... nice!!! That's the way to be. If it feels good, do it, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. BTW who's Lady and who's Tramp? :confused3

OK, the Hidden Mickey crumbs. Was that legit? Because if so, that's freaking cool.

They are perfect. :worship:
Hmmm..that's a good question.
YES IT WAS LEGIT!

Yo I am here you are so welcome #peasants

K I have to do your comment response thing because yeah... AND YES #PEASANTS FO LIFE....

Can we just not mention the first time we met yeah thanks

LOLOLOLOL

Omg the hair dryer didn’t eat our hair tho

Omg you're right!

Of course I got up at 4:40

Um donuts?

Yeah, I don't even know...I'm watching these 2 people try to put all their stuff on the belt and juggling a box of dunkin donuts...

I cant believe you got down there in five minutes. I still don’t even know where DME is located in that place

Yeah that place would be a foreign concept to you by now. YES 5 MINUNTES, I DON'T MESS

The bus driver usually slows down at the gate…. EVEN THO HE AINT SUPPOSED TO. THERE ARE BIG FLASHING SIGNS THAT SAY DON’T SLOW DOWN. DO THE DME DRIVERS AND TOURISTS NOT SEE THEM OR. I MEAN WE HAD A GUY LAST WEEKEND JUST STOP DEAD IN THE ROAD TO TAKE A PIC OF THE STUPID SIGN GRRR

This was a first experience for me so.

Anyways

This is what you are getting for a comment so you’re welcome

Stupid Sears

I probably just said “be quiet” because I would have gotten a slappin’ if I ever said “shut up” to the queen

You really cant go wrong with a chocolate croissant so

“Either that or I am just a peasant”
Um you are a peasant and so am I

ACCURATE :headache:

“If we recall from my last TR”
Lol no because you/I have no readers

LOLOLOLOL SO TRUE IT'S ACTUALLY SAD :(

Double chins for days

I love how my monkey toes are in your AP pic
And that was so casual so

Yeah at first I was like...oh cool bokehed feet...but monkey toes >

Can we just not relive this meet and greet thanks

LOL I'm sorry. I was a derp too. I just stood there when I really wanted to gush ovah ma queen

And please go look at this pic of Anna and then your pic of Wendy in FoF. I am just saying.
(they are the same personnnnnn)

LOL at FoF

Um there are only two tracks on Space so

THOSE MICKEY CRACKERS ARE AWESOME AND YOU KNOW IT

We were really #livinitup wow

And *insert my gasping at certain people in Frontierland here*

And *insert our imaginary ride on 7DMT here*
Good notes

my bad

Being late <<<<

That “thing” is awesome

Um yeah I am a very adventurous eater
You better be eatin’ snail in March CAUSE I AM

UM YEAH I WILL BE
cause someone asked...

Yeah Prince “Charming” does nothing for me

Go away Anna

CORN DOG NUGGETS FTW

Lady Tremaine was rude. She didn’t know who she was messing with

Look at how hawt I am wow

UH UH UH

UH UH UH

And we are cute wow

I forgot about that hidden mickey crumb #whereismybibpro

PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“No one loves me”
Well you can marry yourself like mum is doing

Yes I could.

That losah at da bah ugh

I can't :laughing:

We are cows though #poohsized

June 15, 2014

Let's go visit our lettuce!

Since I could not find a blanket besides the one sheet that was on the bed, I froze the entire night.
Anyway, our wake up call rang at 6:45. I got up and got ready...and Meg did too...eventually. I went outside on the balcony to take some photos of the animal-less savanna but it was so damn humid out that my lens was fogging up before I could snap anything. So here are some room photos instead. And disabled Duffy.

DSC_0242_zpsd755251b.jpg

DSC_0249_zpsc6ba3826.jpg

DSC_0250_zps9a97e5af.jpg

Art.

Today was day 1 of 4 of our twinning outfits.

BqK8HcEIcAAAOWo.jpg

Ft. Duffy coin purse.

We headed out to my favorite park, Epcot! There were some Asian people on the bus and they had Duffy key chains on their bags so Meg got really excited because they matched.

DSC_0255_zpsc510557c.jpg

DSC_0256_zps85c5dae7.jpg

DSC_0257_zpsf752d9e5.jpg

DSC_0261_zps95117e97.jpg

DSC_0263_zpsbafe786c.jpg

DSC_0265_zps19d4fc5a.jpg

Chippie Bow

And then the sky graced us with this beautifulness.

DSC_0267_zps7f9ecafa.jpg

DSC_0268_zpsfa1be765.jpg

Probably my favorite photo I'v ever taken of SSE.

We headed towards Test Track since we did not have a FP+ for that. The stand by time jumped from “not too bad” to “no, we are not waiting” while we were walking to the entrance so we decided to do Single rider because why not.

DSC_0274_zpsf66f35cf.jpg

[
DSC_0275_zpsee41c707.jpg

We took some photos of flowers and then went into Mouse Gear to cool off...already.

DSC_0282_zps3af54dde.jpg

DSC_0286_zps310615b8.jpg

And I really wanted the green Epcot Center shirt. Anyway. We looked around for a bit and did not buy anything.

DSC_0294_zps1437e257.jpg

We headed over to the Land since our next FP+ was Soarin’.

DSC_0307_zpsb2c8fe29.jpg

And of course we were in the third row. Just once, I would like the top row.

2014_06_153_zps3c838127.jpg

2014_06_156_zpsf898b460.jpg

iPhoneography <

But I must say, the dangling feet add to the photos. And I swear, for the first time ALL my scents worked! I’m telling ya, I’ve never smelt the orange groves until this flight!

It was time for a snack, and I really wanted to try the strawberry shortcake from Sunshine Seasons since I’ve heard only good things, and it is Meg Meg approved so. I got one and grabbed some extra forks.

DSC_0312_zps78a7e13e.jpg

And I ate most of the cake obvi, but Meg and mum had some too. I thought it was delicious. The cake and whip cream was SO fresh! And I’m not a fan of desserts (or baking them) that are fruit heavy. I love fruit, but I just hate that fruit syrup BARF. But this was perfect, with fresh strawberries. I will definitely get this next time I’m in Epcot.

DSC_0316_zpsefbfa62f.jpg

DSC_0317_zps1244941e.jpg

Meg needed about 10 minutes to catch up on her TR notes...LOLOLOLOL

DSC_0318_zps98a06bd5.jpg

Let's go visit our lettuce @LifeDis

Next, we went to go visit the lettuce we would be dining* on later.

Continue

Love the updates. That strawberry shortcake is to die for!! Get it every time we go to epcot. Love Duffy in the w/c!!

Beautiful fireworks shots Meg. Definitely worth camping out for.

Haha, yeah, it's definitely Mickey Stage. Sad that I know that, lol.

I was just thinking you're not even in the carpet photo. I had to look really close. :lmao:

Ooh photos on Soarin'. Rebels!!!

OH GOD STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!!!!!!!! It is perfect!

WOW! Terrific firework shots! I never knew you could just order bread pudding...I am so doing that!!!

Next time you go on Soarin, if you ask the CM assigning rows to be on the top, they'll let you wait until the next group, or send you over to another loading dock and you can have a foot-less view! I ask every time and they've always been super nice and accommodating. :thumbsup2

All caught up!

So lucky to go to disney twice in one year!

I can't handle the Hall of Presidents, It's where I go if I need a nap in Magic Kingdom. (Same for American Experience in Epcot) hahaha.

The Stepsisters and Lady Tremaine meet looked incredible!

Bread Pudding is always a good idea and anyone watching you, looking like you are weird is just jealous that they aren't eating all the gloriousness that is Ohana Bread Pudding.

Incredible fireworks shots at DHS and Epcot photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter