• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

Sounds like you had a great day at Hollywood Studios! Slinky Dog was the one fast pass I wanted that I couldn’t get so I still have that to look forward to on the next trip. Love the parade bus selfie!
It was a great day! I hope you get Slinky on the next one. It’s definitely a fun ride!

It’s one of my favorites!
CG was incredible. This was my first time there for dinner. I did brunch there but both have been amazing.
Late to the party but great report! I've always wondered what the disney runs were like so thank you for the info. I'm loving the food pics and especially enjoy CG. We're doing the brunch for the first time during our May trip so there's that. Oh, so you are using your dSLR....what lens?

I have never done a race but I am hoping to in the future, (fingers crossed for Princess next year!) and these pictures are getting me so excited!
Thanks for your report, can't wait to read more!

Late to the party but great report! I've always wondered what the disney runs were like so thank you for the info. I'm loving the food pics and especially enjoy CG. We're doing the brunch for the first time during our May trip so there's that. Oh, so you are using your dSLR....what lens?
Thanks! CG brunch is really awesome!

For the safari and such I use the 75-300mm lens.

That Donald Duck photo with your medal is awesome!

I saw that police officer with the marathon medal at the end - during that stretch between ESPN and HS - he was SO encouraging to everybody! Love that you got a photo with him. Also love the parade bus selfie! Brilliant!

That Donald Duck photo with your medal is awesome!

I saw that police officer with the marathon medal at the end - during that stretch between ESPN and HS - he was SO encouraging to everybody! Love that you got a photo with him. Also love the parade bus selfie! Brilliant!
Thanks!

Yeah once I heard people got photos with him during the half I really wanted to get one with him during the full. He was really nice.

Adding this to our W&D to-do list. (Along with RNRC because I didn't get to ride that.)

"Usual suspects" LOLOL...
Tower of Terror is a great ride but drop rides just make me crazy so I don’t do it every trip.

You were the usual suspects so...

Sounds like a great marathon so far! I was impressed that lines were generally shorter. I'm digging the low registration crowds!

I agree about Cone Alley. I thought it felt less crowded both days. It was better Marathon day but I remember talking to someone in line for a character that cone alley was more manageable than years past.

I agree about Cone Alley. I thought it felt less crowded both days. It was better Marathon day but I remember talking to someone in line for a character that cone alley was more manageable than years past.
Yeah it was definitely better both days!

I felt like the entire course was so much better this year in terms of crowding, but that makes sense with the lower numbers of participants, but I can remember last year being unable to even do our run intervals in several spots (near Contemporary, cone alley, out and back before AK) and that didn't happen this year at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter