jambo closing grand villas?

beer dave

IMOLOL
So over a month ago I booked a GV at Jambo for three nights over thanksgiving for a nice family gathering. No parks, just hanging together---- Just got a call from member services -- 6 days from check in-- saying the room is not available.... whoa..... They offered me a 2 bedroom and a studio-- not even close in points..... I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to the next level of manager.... anyone else having this? I know there is only 6 rooms....

Yikes, that's awful. Really. Hope it works our for you.

It's shocking that they offered a 2BR and studio as replacement. Doesn't compare; not equal. I'm sure they're booked close to solid so finding rooms is hard but they need to do better. It's a bit offending offering a downgrade. We've had experience with that too. Sorry :(

So over a month ago I booked a GV at Jambo for three nights over thanksgiving for a nice family gathering. No parks, just hanging together---- Just got a call from member services -- 6 days from check in-- saying the room is not available.... whoa..... They offered me a 2 bedroom and a studio-- not even close in points..... I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to the next level of manager.... anyone else having this? I know there is only 6 rooms....
Curious if you've heard anything? I would be really upset by this.

I can share that the situation was caused by me making a modification to my stay (adding one day that popped up to the beginning of my stay) at about two weeks from check in. When they started blocking the reservations, since there are only 6 of these rooms, they couldn't add the new check in day to the balance of my reservation because of occupancy cross over. hence we would have had to change rooms mid stream. They didn't tell me this, I deduced through the help of my daughter who has extensive experience in this field.

I can share that the situation was caused by me making a modification to my stay (adding one day that popped up to the beginning of my stay) at about two weeks from check in. When they started blocking the reservations, since there are only 6 of these rooms, they couldn't add the new check in day to the balance of my reservation because of occupancy cross over. hence we would have had to change rooms mid stream. They didn't tell me this, I deduced through the help of my daughter who has extensive experience in this field.

can you let us know the outcome of the new room you received?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter